List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: YAY Jack

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

YAY Jack

Started by Justanotherfan at 2008/02/29 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 11:01AM, Views: 217, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2008/02/29 10:37AM
    YAY Jack
    Justanotherfan

YAY for jack he finds out the Truth about gloria and Jeff it shows on the Spoilers part now maybe jack will turn in them both and they both will go to jail

#2   2008/02/29 10:41AM
    Re: YAY Jack
    princesslitt...

Quote Justanotherfan: YAY for jack he finds out the Truth about gloria and Jeff it shows on the Spoilers part now maybe jack will turn in them both and they both will go to jail

isnt that the truth i would love to see both of them behind bars personally i cant stand neither one of them and i think that story line has been going on way to long its startin to get really old fast.

#3   2008/02/29 10:42AM
    Justanotherfan

yep they should just finish it with gloria going to jail and Jeff 2

#4   2008/02/29 10:43AM
    gommie

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#5   2008/02/29 10:43AM
    Soulsistah

ITA. I'm sick to death of the entire Gloria-take-down-Jack garbage and that jackal Jeffrey I want them both to be found out, booted for good out of the Abbot home and this s/l wrapped up once and for all. They can have Glohag continue her nonsense over at Jabot or something. Leave Jack alone now.

#6   2008/02/29 11:01AM
    Justanotherfan

Quote Soulsistah: ITA. I'm sick to death of the entire Gloria-take-down-Jack garbage and that jackal Jeffrey I want them both to be found out, booted for good out of the Abbot home and this s/l wrapped up once and for all. They can have Glohag continue her nonsense over at Jabot or something. Leave Jack alone now.

Ya i Agree Leave jack alone but gloria wont be able to continue whatever she does at jabot if shes in jail

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list