List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Meg Bennett/Julia

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Meg Bennett/Julia

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/02/29 07:56AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/02 10:21AM, Views: 4488, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/29 07:56AM
    Meg Bennett/Julia
    divasoapfan

Does anyone remember Julia Victor's ex -wife,she finally came to her senses and ran of with Michael the photgrapher after the hell that Victor put her through.....

#2   2008/02/29 07:57AM
    Re: Meg Bennett/Julia
    cherchezlefemme

Quote divasoapfan: Does anyone remember Julia Victor's ex -wife,she finally came to her senses and ran of with Michael the photgrapher after the hell that Victor put her through.....

yes, I do. didn't she have a child with Victor? didn't she run off to Europe or something?

#3   2008/02/29 08:02AM
    Rquattro

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote divasoapfan: Does anyone remember Julia Victor's ex -wife,she finally came to her senses and ran of with Michael the photgrapher after the hell that Victor put her through.....

yes, I do. didn't she have a child with Victor? didn't she run off to Europe or something?

Victor has more children?

#4   2008/02/29 08:02AM
    gommie

Yes, I remember Julia- I liked her -she was no match for Victor-far too nice-

#5   2008/02/29 08:02AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Rquattro:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:

For a man with a vasectomy... O'l boy was procreating on a pretty big scale....LOL

#6   2008/02/29 08:03AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote gommie: Yes, I remember Julia- I liked her -she was no match for Victor-far too nice-

Yep... He treated her like road-kill. Hey, didn't he lock her up in a basement cell with paul as the bodyguard?

#7   2008/02/29 08:05AM
    gommie

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote gommie: Yes, I remember Julia- I liked her -she was no match for Victor-far too nice-

Yep... He treated her like road-kill. Hey, didn't he lock her up in a basement cell with paul as the bodyguard?

I don't think she had a body guard- he locked Michael up in a basement like cell,but don't recall if he did Julia as well..

#8   2008/02/29 08:07AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote gommie:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:

I don't think she had a body guard- he locked Michael up in a basement like cell,but don't recall if he did Julia as well..

I remember him locking away one of his wives... I think it may have been Julia... All I remember was the dark hair and Paul standing outside the bars....Kinda hazy..College days you know.

#9   2008/02/29 08:07AM
    Rquattro

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Rquattro:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:

For a man with a vasectomy... O'l boy was procreating on a pretty big scale....LOL

I knew Vic was good but....WoW.

#10   2008/02/29 08:29AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Rquattro:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Rquattro:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:

I knew Vic was good but....WoW.

Girl, Vic's been off the chain for a long time....decades in fact!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list