List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!

Started by Daniel Goddard at 2008/02/29 01:33AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 05:45PM, Views: 8244, Replies: 115
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2008/02/29 05:32PM
    Re: It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!
    xx_Jenn_xx

Yessssssssss ur coming to Sin City!!!!! im there! n im spreading the word...ALOT of us Y&R Fans will be there!xox

#52   2008/02/29 05:33PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Yessssssssss ur coming to Sin City!!!!! im there! n im spreading the word...ALOT of us Y&R Fans will be there!xox

I am so jealous I could cry right now!!!!

#53   2008/02/29 08:13PM
    youngesoapwa...

WOW never thought that a one of the actors would actually post on one of the sites

heres a question

the event alawys cost money is there ever an even where it doesnt cost money?

#54   2008/02/29 10:24PM
    sutherngirl

Quote chychy65: oh my goodness, i just lost my breath... i thought it was a joke until i saw Candaces post.. Thank you Daniel for the invite.

I thought I was going to pass out too. Too bad I don't live in any of those places!!

#55   2008/03/01 12:28AM
    sharonscool

Aw Man, I would love to come & see you guys! U are such a talented bunch of fellas.
    Do you think you could talk Christian & Thad into coming over here to Australia for a visit Daniel?

Cane Rocks & So Do U

*gee i picked a great day to come back here & visit* phew!!

#56   2008/03/01 05:21AM
    MrShadowsgirl

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Yessssssssss ur coming to Sin City!!!!! im there! n im spreading the word...ALOT of us Y&R Fans will be there!xox

Hey Jenn...are you really thinking about going??? i wish he'd come here to OhiO... i saw his my space and that first picture of him waz fricking HOT and he's a virgo..like me that would be awesome to see him and JT and Michael...lucky you he's coming to your area...i am jealous..LOL

Jenny

#57   2008/03/01 07:06AM
    Dakota 4762

Daniel:

It is great when an actor/actress takes time from their busy sceduales to stop in and greet their fans. You have been a wonderful addition to Y&R. I would like to attend one of these events but they are too far from the NY area to go to.
    Keep up the great work. I like Cane with Lily..very adorable. You share the same name as my husband so you must be a good guy.

#58   2008/03/01 10:48AM
    Sunnyflower

I think I am going to print off his post and start sleeping with it at nights.

#59   2008/03/01 11:06AM
    gymnast14

OMG.I thought this was a joke so I didn't open but then I decided I would and OMG.I love you.You are amazing.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list