List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!

Started by Daniel Goddard at 2008/02/29 01:33AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 05:45PM, Views: 8506, Replies: 115
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2008/02/29 11:22AM
    Re: It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!
    bonifay

OMG this is so amazing I just wish they would come to Atlanta and if you do bring Josh Marrow this is great for all the viewers that enjoy the show so much. Is their any way for us poor folks that aren't close enough to enjoy this to purchase some of this merchandise that would be great since alot of us don't live close enough to come....

#42   2008/02/29 11:22AM
    pdames4

Hi Dan: Love Cane and Lily as a couple. I hope Lane lasts a long time.

#43   2008/02/29 11:23AM
    bonifay

Quote chychy65: oh my goodness, i just lost my breath... i thought it was a joke until i saw Candaces post.. Thank you Daniel for the invite.

chy I know you are going right you live pretty close to Jacksonville lucky girl

#44   2008/02/29 12:57PM
    bubble303

DAAAYYUUMM was that really him...

OH SNAP!!!!!!

#45   2008/02/29 01:02PM
    chychy65

Quote bonifay:
    Quote chychy65: oh my goodness, i just lost my breath... i thought it was a joke until i saw Candaces post.. Thank you Daniel for the invite.

about 2 hours away in Tifton, i wish he would come to the ATL, kinda know my way up there better... wish i knew someone else that would want to go. My sister dont watch any soaps... maybe if i drug her along for this she would... but she wouldnt want to pay.

#46   2008/02/29 01:12PM
    bonifay

Quote chychy65:
    Quote bonifay:

about 2 hours away in Tifton, i wish he would come to the ATL, kinda know my way up there better... wish i knew someone else that would want to go. My sister dont watch any soaps... maybe if i drug her along for this she would... but she wouldnt want to pay.

I know if they came to atlanta you me and fireball and I'm sure others from this site would go If you are 2 hours from Jacksonville I'm an hour and a half from you I might give it serious thought this week end

#47   2008/02/29 01:52PM
    chychy65

Quote bonifay:
    Quote chychy65:
    Quote bonifay:

I know if they came to atlanta you me and fireball and I'm sure others from this site would go If you are 2 hours from Jacksonville I'm an hour and a half from you I might give it serious thought this week end
    i know that would be awesome. been trying to catch up with her all day... im one of those that are all over the board cause i watch a few different soaps.. if i did go this would be my first event..

#48   2008/02/29 05:05PM
    lilycanefan

OMG, Daniel you are amazing!!!! Please come to Toronto, Ontario in Canada SOON!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your charactor on the Y&R and I absoluty love you with Lily!!! The only reason why I watch the Y&R!!!

#49   2008/02/29 05:18PM
    ILuvNY

Oh,my..........yummmmmm!

p.s. AMY....miss you so very much..hope all is well!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list