List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!

Started by Daniel Goddard at 2008/02/29 01:33AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 05:45PM, Views: 8503, Replies: 115
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2008/02/29 10:07AM
    Re: It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!
    crazy4GSXR

Hi Daniel, you made my day

#32   2008/02/29 10:09AM
    gommie

Daniel, you come back here now, you scratch our backs and we will scratch yours by getting the news of your forthcoming appearances out to everyone--whatyya say

#33   2008/02/29 10:09AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Daniel Goddard: Hello Everyone! It’s Daniel Goddard (Cane) and I just wanted to drop in and say a big hello to everyone. It is such a pleasure to talk to you, not to mention to drop in a see everyone having so much fun chatting and posting. Well, here we go… I think it is about time that we came out to see you and said hello. So… I just wanted everyone to know that Christian Leblanc (Michael Baldwin), Thad Luckinbill (J.T) and I, (Daniel Goddard, Cane) will be appearing together at:

The Jacksonville Florida Marriot on the 17th and the 18th of May.

The Las Vegas Marriot Penthouse Suite on the 24th & the 25th of May.

The Dallas Marriot on the 30th & the 31st May.

I know that there a lot of cities to come and visit and we will make our way to you eventually with more stars from ‘The Young and the Restless’ to join us as our special guests.

Each city will have two separate events.:

A 4 hour catered lunch on the Saturday with a a Q & A, a Meet and Greet, and Exclusive Personalized Merchandise. Not to mention auctions to have a one on one breakfast, lunch or dinner with Thad, Christian or myself, … exclusive on set Y&R tours, and more.

The Sunday events will also have a Q & A, a meet and greet, merchandise, auctions and a Catered Breakfast. Also… because we want to give back to the cities that we come to visit, we will also be giving proceeds from each events to local charities!

Most importantly there are 3 (three) rules that must be followed if you intend on coming.

1. You are ready to have a good time.
    2. You are ready to have a good time.
    3. Do I have to say it three times?

Tickets are $75 for the Sunday Breakfast Event and $95 for the Saturday Lunch Event.

You can buy your tickets now for Dallas online at either my Official Myspace Page

www.myspace.com/daniel_goddard

or the Official Myspace Event webpage

www.myspace.com/soapevents

or

By Mail please send a money order with a self stamped addressed envelope made payable to:

Frances O’Hanlon Y&R Event

PO BOX 188

Baldwin Place

NY 10505

For any Questions please contact Frances O’Hanlon foh11@comcast.net or soapevents@gmail.com

I will see you there!

Love

Daniel.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW! I love you on the cast!

#34   2008/02/29 10:16AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Delilah127: This is so awesome.

A personal touch, from the man himself.

I love that avatar of Nick & Sharon.

#35   2008/02/29 10:31AM
    Tilo

Wow! Daniel, your awesome, I would LOVE to have Sunday brunch with you but I think I will just wait and see if you make it to Toronto.Just wanted to say i think its great you posted.
    ciao
    take care
    xoxo

#36   2008/02/29 11:01AM
    zzyzx

Sweeet!

#37   2008/02/29 11:03AM
    Rquattro

[quote]Quote zzyzx: Sweeet!quote]

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/29 11:04AM
    #38   2008/02/29 11:09AM
    MissHathaway

Welcome Daniel - just so you know, all newbies must serve us girls drinks along with the required uniform, here's your bowtie

#39   2008/02/29 11:16AM
    Rquattro

Quote MissHathaway: Welcome Daniel - just so you know, all newbies must serve us girls drinks along with the required uniform, here's your bowtie

rotf lmao omg that is too damn funny

#40   2008/02/29 11:17AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Daniel Goddard: Hello Everyone! It’s Daniel Goddard (Cane) and I just wanted to drop in and say a big hello to everyone. It is such a pleasure to talk to you, not to mention to drop in a see everyone having so much fun chatting and posting. Well, here we go… I think it is about time that we came out to see you and said hello. So… I just wanted everyone to know that Christian Leblanc (Michael Baldwin), Thad Luckinbill (J.T) and I, (Daniel Goddard, Cane) will be appearing together at:

The Jacksonville Florida Marriot on the 17th and the 18th of May.

The Las Vegas Marriot Penthouse Suite on the 24th & the 25th of May.

The Dallas Marriot on the 30th & the 31st May.

I know that there a lot of cities to come and visit and we will make our way to you eventually with more stars from ‘The Young and the Restless’ to join us as our special guests.

Each city will have two separate events.:

A 4 hour catered lunch on the Saturday with a a Q & A, a Meet and Greet, and Exclusive Personalized Merchandise. Not to mention auctions to have a one on one breakfast, lunch or dinner with Thad, Christian or myself, … exclusive on set Y&R tours, and more.

The Sunday events will also have a Q & A, a meet and greet, merchandise, auctions and a Catered Breakfast. Also… because we want to give back to the cities that we come to visit, we will also be giving proceeds from each events to local charities!

Most importantly there are 3 (three) rules that must be followed if you intend on coming.

1. You are ready to have a good time.
    2. You are ready to have a good time.
    3. Do I have to say it three times?

Tickets are $75 for the Sunday Breakfast Event and $95 for the Saturday Lunch Event.

You can buy your tickets now for Dallas online at either my Official Myspace Page

www.myspace.com/daniel_goddard

or the Official Myspace Event webpage

www.myspace.com/soapevents

or

By Mail please send a money order with a self stamped addressed envelope made payable to:

Frances O’Hanlon Y&R Event

PO BOX 188

Baldwin Place

NY 10505

For any Questions please contact Frances O’Hanlon foh11@comcast.net or soapevents@gmail.com

I will see you there!

Love

Daniel.

*waving hand* Hi Daniel sorry I will miss those events as I reside in the T.Dot known as Toronto.

I have to say I loved you in Beastmaster!! Hoping to see you soon on the "Big Screen".

Luv, KIR

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list