List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!

Started by Daniel Goddard at 2008/02/29 01:33AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 05:45PM, Views: 8235, Replies: 115
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 page:
    #111   2008/05/12 09:20AM
    Re: It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!
    Rquattro

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Rquattro:
    Quote Daniel Goddard:
    Quote ms_than6: oh my daniel goddard you are such a hottie

Well thank you! LOL

Just wanted to drop back in and say hello... Was in Biloxi on the weekend doing an appearance and it was wonderful. It is a city full of the most charming people, loved it. Thank you to everyone at Dillards and thank you to Biloxi and Gulfport Mississippi for having me and thank you to everyone that came by. Some traveled from as far as Kentucky!

Also tickets are now available online for Jacksonville (FL) and Las Vegas! You can either purchase them from my Myspace page

www.myspace.com/daniel_goddard

or the the official tour page at

www.myspace.com/soapevents

love to all, and thanks for all of your support!

Respectfully

Daniel

*thud (Rq just passed out)

KIR holding her head and putting sniffing salts under her nose saying "get up girl" what's wrong with yah

*rq shakes her head

Oh, it's you madame president. I had the weirdest dream. I thought Cane came into the threads again to say hello.

#112   2008/05/12 09:22AM
    Candace

It was Daniel! I think he meant to say "Dallas and Las Vegas" in his post, which are the two events that are still 'on'!

XO
    Candace

#113   2008/05/12 09:24AM
    Rquattro

Quote Candace: It was Daniel! I think he meant to say "Dallas and Las Vegas" in his post, which are the two events that are still 'on'!

XO
    Candace

*thud
    (there Rq goes again)

#114   2008/05/12 09:46AM
    KeepingItReal

Thanks Candace I guess I find it really hard that someone from Hollywood would actually take time out to post on a Message Board......

Keep on popping in DG sorry I took your post with a little salt.....just some things make you wonder....Why?

#115   2008/05/12 09:46AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Rquattro:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Rquattro:
    Quote Daniel Goddard:
    Quote ms_than6: oh my daniel goddard you are such a hottie

Well thank you! LOL

Just wanted to drop back in and say hello... Was in Biloxi on the weekend doing an appearance and it was wonderful. It is a city full of the most charming people, loved it. Thank you to everyone at Dillards and thank you to Biloxi and Gulfport Mississippi for having me and thank you to everyone that came by. Some traveled from as far as Kentucky!

Also tickets are now available online for Jacksonville (FL) and Las Vegas! You can either purchase them from my Myspace page

or the the official tour page at

love to all, and thanks for all of your support!

Respectfully

Daniel

*thud (Rq just passed out)

KIR holding her head and putting sniffing salts under her nose saying "get up girl" what's wrong with yah

*rq shakes her head

Oh, it's you madame president. I had the weirdest dream. I thought Cane came into the threads again to say hello.

I can only imagine RQ

#116   2008/05/12 05:45PM
    pfoster191

Quote Daniel Goddard: Hello Everyone! It’s Daniel Goddard (Cane) and I just wanted to drop in and say a big hello to everyone. It is such a pleasure to talk to you, not to mention to drop in a see everyone having so much fun chatting and posting. Well, here we go… I think it is about time that we came out to see you and said hello. So… I just wanted everyone to know that Christian Leblanc (Michael Baldwin), Thad Luckinbill (J.T) and I, (Daniel Goddard, Cane) will be appearing together at:

The Jacksonville Florida Marriot on the 17th and the 18th of May.

The Las Vegas Marriot Penthouse Suite on the 24th & the 25th of May.

The Dallas Marriot on the 30th & the 31st May.

I know that there a lot of cities to come and visit and we will make our way to you eventually with more stars from ‘The Young and the Restless’ to join us as our special guests.

Each city will have two separate events.:

A 4 hour catered lunch on the Saturday with a a Q & A, a Meet and Greet, and Exclusive Personalized Merchandise. Not to mention auctions to have a one on one breakfast, lunch or dinner with Thad, Christian or myself, … exclusive on set Y&R tours, and more.

The Sunday events will also have a Q & A, a meet and greet, merchandise, auctions and a Catered Breakfast. Also… because we want to give back to the cities that we come to visit, we will also be giving proceeds from each events to local charities!

Most importantly there are 3 (three) rules that must be followed if you intend on coming.

1. You are ready to have a good time.
    2. You are ready to have a good time.
    3. Do I have to say it three times?

Tickets are $75 for the Sunday Breakfast Event and $95 for the Saturday Lunch Event.

You can buy your tickets now for Dallas online at either my Official Myspace Page

or the Official Myspace Event webpage

or

By Mail please send a money order with a self stamped addressed envelope made payable to:

Frances O’Hanlon Y&R Event

PO BOX 188

Baldwin Place

NY 10505

For any Questions please contact Frances O’Hanlon foh11@comcast.net or soapevents@gmail.com

I will see you there!

Love

Daniel.

OK, Cane, if this is really you, I just want to say, "Dump Lily." She is making you very boring. I want to see you strut your stuff and you can't do it if you are going to go around baby setting Lily all the time. Get with a real woman and have some fun, get in the fast lane, I want you to be a real ladies' man. "growlll" like a lion. Be a little devil.
    I hope I have a chance to see you at some of the places you mentioned.
    If this is NOT you, Cane, please disregard this message.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list