List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!

Started by Daniel Goddard at 2008/02/29 01:33AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 05:45PM, Views: 8252, Replies: 115
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/29 01:33AM
    It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!
    Daniel Goddard

Hello Everyone! It’s Daniel Goddard (Cane) and I just wanted to drop in and say a big hello to everyone. It is such a pleasure to talk to you, not to mention to drop in a see everyone having so much fun chatting and posting. Well, here we go… I think it is about time that we came out to see you and said hello. So… I just wanted everyone to know that Christian Leblanc (Michael Baldwin), Thad Luckinbill (J.T) and I, (Daniel Goddard, Cane) will be appearing together at:

The Jacksonville Florida Marriot on the 17th and the 18th of May.

The Las Vegas Marriot Penthouse Suite on the 24th & the 25th of May.

The Dallas Marriot on the 30th & the 31st May.

I know that there a lot of cities to come and visit and we will make our way to you eventually with more stars from ‘The Young and the Restless’ to join us as our special guests.

Each city will have two separate events.:

A 4 hour catered lunch on the Saturday with a a Q & A, a Meet and Greet, and Exclusive Personalized Merchandise. Not to mention auctions to have a one on one breakfast, lunch or dinner with Thad, Christian or myself, … exclusive on set Y&R tours, and more.

The Sunday events will also have a Q & A, a meet and greet, merchandise, auctions and a Catered Breakfast. Also… because we want to give back to the cities that we come to visit, we will also be giving proceeds from each events to local charities!

Most importantly there are 3 (three) rules that must be followed if you intend on coming.

1. You are ready to have a good time.
    2. You are ready to have a good time.
    3. Do I have to say it three times?

Tickets are $75 for the Sunday Breakfast Event and $95 for the Saturday Lunch Event.

You can buy your tickets now for Dallas online at either my Official Myspace Page

www.myspace.com/daniel_goddard

or the Official Myspace Event webpage

www.myspace.com/soapevents

or

By Mail please send a money order with a self stamped addressed envelope made payable to:

Frances O’Hanlon Y&R Event

PO BOX 188

Baldwin Place

NY 10505

For any Questions please contact Frances O’Hanlon foh11@comcast.net or soapevents@gmail.com

I will see you there!

Love

Daniel.

#2   2008/02/29 04:21AM
    Re: It's Daniel Goddard here (Cane)!
    Candace

Thanks for the update Daniel! We have the Dallas event posted in our Actor's Appearances in the Y&R News Room and will add the other two!

#3   2008/02/29 05:18AM
    Sunnyflower

I think I am going to pass out.

#4   2008/02/29 05:27AM
    chychy65

oh my goodness, i just lost my breath... i thought it was a joke until i saw Candaces post.. Thank you Daniel for the invite.

#5   2008/02/29 05:51AM
    aym0402

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6   2008/02/29 06:30AM
    Spongy

OH MY GOSH just to let you know I think you are one of the sexiest men to walk the face of the earth.

#7   2008/02/29 07:39AM
    Rquattro

O h M y G o d.

Does anyone got smelling salts, I think I am about to pass out beside Sunnyflower.

Is that post true? Was that really Daniel Goddard? DG is only person who could have brought me out of this closet. Holy Cow. I'm actually sweating.

#8   2008/02/29 07:42AM
    aym0402

Quote Rquattro: O h M y G o d.

Does anyone got smelling salts, I think I am about to pass out beside Sunnyflower.

Is that post true? Was that really Daniel Goddard? DG is only person who could have brought me out of this closet. Holy Cow. I'm actually sweating.

Came out of lurking for Cane, huh?!

#9   2008/02/29 07:45AM
    Rquattro

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Rquattro: O h M y G o d.

Came out of lurking for Cane, huh?!

I have a weakness for dimples.

#10   2008/02/29 07:50AM
    gommie

Hi Daniel- How do we know this is really you? Posters make up stuff all the time..Can I have your mother's maiden name please

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list