List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Scott Reed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Scott Reed

Started by BeenThere at 2008/02/29 01:27AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/01 09:45AM, Views: 686, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/29 01:27AM
    Scott Reed
    BeenThere

I used to see Scott in West Hills at Starbucks having coffee with his dad. This was at the time when he left Y&R. His dad says that Scott now is in a Country western band. What was the name of the character Scott played, and how did he die? Was his death one of those "we can't find the body" kinds of death? I liked Scott's character, because the character was sensitive and vulnerable.

#2   2008/02/29 01:40AM
    Re: Scott Reed
    Cher79

Quote BeenThere: I used to see Scott in West Hills at Starbucks having coffee with his dad. This was at the time when he left Y&R. His dad says that Scott now is in a Country western band. What was the name of the character Scott played, and how did he die? Was his death one of those "we can't find the body" kinds of death? I liked Scott's character, because the character was sensitive and vulnerable.

Ryan was played by Scott Reeves. He was Victoria's first husband. He was shot by a crazy ex-girlfriend on his and Victoria's wedding day (not their first wedding). He was also Neil's best friend.

#3   2008/02/29 04:19AM
    Candace

Ryan MacNeil was his character - he was a hottie!

#4   2008/03/01 02:22AM
    Taps

He is a hottie candice.. I saw scott reed and the actor that played cole years ago at the detroit auto show here in michigan. They are both gorgeous, hubby wouldn't let me go up and get an autograph but the view was fantastic.. lol

#5   2008/03/01 03:55AM
    nikkicat

Quote Taps: He is a hottie candice.. I saw scott reed and the actor that played cole years ago at the detroit auto show here in michigan. They are both gorgeous, hubby wouldn't let me go up and get an autograph but the view was fantastic.. lol

I know that Scott Reed was killed, but I can't remember what happened to Cole. Sure would like to see him come back if he's still alive in soapland.

#6   2008/03/01 05:52AM
    pdames4

I remember I cried along with Victoria when Ryan died. Never understood why they killed the character off.

#7   2008/03/01 06:17AM
    lynnw

Wasn't he involved with Nina Chancellor at some point in the program? I vaguely remember she and Victoria were friends? at one time.

#8   2008/03/01 09:19AM
    Eppy

Quote lynnw: Wasn't he involved with Nina Chancellor at some point in the program? I vaguely remember she and Victoria were friends? at one time.
    Ryan married Vikki briefly when she was only sixteen and they had it annulled. He then married Phillip Chancellor's widow, Nina and they had a fairly stable marriage, but Nina was insecure about their relationship and Ryan turned to scheming Trician Dennison who managed to break up the marriage. Ryan and Tricia then married and she went berserk. All the while, Vikki and Cole courted and were married. They broke up about the time Tricia was coming apart. Ryan divorced Tricia and was about the remarry Vikki when Tricia mistakenly shot Ryan at the alter in an attempt to kill Vikki. Thoroughly confused now?? I am,, LOL!!! I think he quit the show in order to pursue a career in music.

#9   2008/03/01 09:22AM
    gommie

Quote BeenThere: I used to see Scott in West Hills at Starbucks having coffee with his dad. This was at the time when he left Y&R. His dad says that Scott now is in a Country western band. What was the name of the character Scott played, and how did he die? Was his death one of those "we can't find the body" kinds of death? I liked Scott's character, because the character was sensitive and vulnerable.

Who is Scott Reed??

#10   2008/03/01 09:27AM
    Eppy

Scott Reeves - the actor who play Ryan McNeil.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list