List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can We Please Have A Good Decent Character On this Show!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can We Please Have A Good Decent Character On this Show!!

Started by BeenThere at 2008/02/28 04:14PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/01 05:39AM, Views: 1625, Replies: 75
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:
    #71   2008/02/29 09:50PM
    Re: Can We Please Have A Good Decent Character On this Show!!
    MrShadowsgirl

You are a lil more straight 4ward,not meaner..lol but your cool.. i just don't want a bunch of meanies saying $hit to me...i leave that stuff to the rest of you..lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/29 09:51PM
    #72   2008/02/29 09:55PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote MrShadowsgirl: You are a lil more straight 4ward,not meaner..lol but your cool.. i just don't want a bunch of meanies saying $hit to me...i leave that stuff to the rest of you..lol

np..i can handle em! u have no idea! i jus dont like being insulted..other than that, im not mad jus want it to be known that i didnt appreciate her 'pointing her bossy finger at me'...so to speak...cuz im such a 'stupid hypocrite' u know LOL!

#73   2008/02/29 10:07PM
    Uggerly

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote MrShadowsgirl: You are a lil more straight 4ward,not meaner..lol but your cool.. i just don't want a bunch of meanies saying $hit to me...i leave that stuff to the rest of you..lol

np..i can handle em! u have no idea! i jus dont like being insulted..other than that, im not mad jus want it to be known that i didnt appreciate her 'pointing her bossy finger at me'...so to speak...cuz im such a 'stupid hypocrite' u know LOL!

Hi xx Jenn xx!! I am on here later tonight, so I missed a lot ,but I think you are a riot and I luv to read your posts!..Fun is good. .mean, I'm not cool with! .Ugg

#74   2008/02/29 10:11PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Uggerly:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Hi xx Jenn xx!! I am on here later tonight, so I missed a lot ,but I think you are a riot and I luv to read your posts!..Fun is good. .mean, I'm not cool with! .Ugg

Ty! this is why i cant stop posting on here cuz there r ALOT of u that r so sweet n so freakin COOL!

Im heading out in a few..the nite is young here in the City of Sin n I must begin my weekend...been a long busy n hard week @ work! have a wonderful nite...n talk to u soon!

#75   2008/02/29 10:13PM
    Uggerly

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Uggerly:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Ty! this is why i cant stop posting on here cuz there r ALOT of u that r so sweet n so freakin COOL!

Im heading out in a few..the nite is young here in the City of Sin n I must begin my weekend...been a long busy n hard week @ work! have a wonderful nite...n talk to u soon!

Have a fabulous week end sweety!!!If you partake in a little bubbly, have one for me?!!!

#76   2008/03/01 05:39AM
    rack em up

from what I saw of Amber Friday she might end up being the moral one on the show. She told Daniel NO SEX. and said shge has given up. So maybe she will take a vow of celibacy.?

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list