List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can We Please Have A Good Decent Character On this Show!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can We Please Have A Good Decent Character On this Show!!

Started by BeenThere at 2008/02/28 04:14PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/01 05:39AM, Views: 1536, Replies: 75
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2008/02/29 11:47AM
    Re: Can We Please Have A Good Decent Character On this Show!!
    Delilah127

I like having good characters and bad.

I think there has to be one or two moral compasses on the show. John Abbott was the male version and then Hope.

Evil has to have a counterpart, or what's the point of their existence?

I don't know just my opinion.

#42   2008/02/29 11:53AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote aym0402: IMO, Neil is Vic's "yes man." Victor tells him to jump and Neil says, "how high?" I preferred Nathan (the original w/the Jheri curl) over Neil. Dru was the best thing to happen to Neil; without her, he's dull.

ITA that azzz kizzzer.

For real Natham was good and as for Dru...nuff said. Neil is a wuz.

#43   2008/02/29 12:10PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote aym0402: IMO, Neil is Vic's "yes man." Victor tells him to jump and Neil says, "how high?" I preferred Nathan (the original w/the Jheri curl) over Neil. Dru was the best thing to happen to Neil; without her, he's dull.

ITA that azzz kizzzer.

You know what? Neil has been a butt sucker since day one! He has never had a spine or even talked back. How many times should he have invited Victor to kiss that azz? Hell, he would not have had his seat on the board if it were not for Phyllis... forget what you feel and look at the facts...It's Drucilla's bitochin and raising hell along with his confidence that got Neil that jet! Hmmmmmm... Maybe that's why Lily is such a woose!

#44   2008/02/29 12:19PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

ITA that azzz kizzzer.

You know what? Neil has been a butt sucker since day one! He has never had a spine or even talked back. How many times should he have invited Victor to kiss that azz? Hell, he would not have had his seat on the board if it were not for Phyllis... forget what you feel and look at the facts...It's Drucilla's bitochin and raising hell along with his confidence that got Neil that jet! Hmmmmmm... Maybe that's why Lily is such a woose!

I will never forget the day she said to Neil with attitude and all "You deserve" that seat....*Snap*

Dru brought it and kept it real. Don't mess with that sista!!

#45   2008/02/29 01:43PM
    justmehere

Quote Skyrider: I think Neal and Karen are decent.
    YEP I agree...they are. Lilly should take a lesson. She is so young to be such a Sl**

#46   2008/02/29 02:09PM
    SndrElkins

Quote Snizzle: i didnt say he was a horrible actor...i said his character is lame and i hope that they will do more for him...he seems very naked without Dru. I responded to your post saying that it seemed i was against AA's

He does seem lame without Dru.However i love Neil.damn talk about hott.But i would love to see Natives on soaps for a change.I like all colors like you.But some of the characters drive me nuts,no matter what color they are.

#47   2008/02/29 02:17PM
    Snizzle

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote Snizzle: i didnt say he was a horrible actor...i said his character is lame and i hope that they will do more for him...he seems very naked without Dru. I responded to your post saying that it seemed i was against AA's

He does seem lame without Dru.However i love Neil.damn talk about hott.But i would love to see Natives on soaps for a change.I like all colors like you.But some of the characters drive me nuts,no matter what color they are.

OoOOOooO now that would be good too!!! how come they havent went there yet? unless i missed it with another soap..yep girl...there are lame ones in all colors LOL

#48   2008/02/29 02:35PM
    Delilah127

They need a latin familia!

How about Mrs Martinez the Abbott Maid. She's bound to have some kids. Maybe a hot young daughter or son?

#49   2008/02/29 02:41PM
    gommie

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote SndrElkins:

OoOOOooO now that would be good too!!! how come they havent went there yet? unless i missed it with another soap..yep girl...there are lame ones in all colors LOL

Any man who truly loves his wife is lame without her

#50   2008/02/29 03:13PM
    SndrElkins

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote SndrElkins:

I have watched from day one,and i don't think Y&R has ever had natives on the show.Oh well maybe one day Not sure about GL either.Not since i've been watching they haven't.And thats a long time

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list