List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can We Please Have A Good Decent Character On this Show!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can We Please Have A Good Decent Character On this Show!!

Started by BeenThere at 2008/02/28 04:14PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/01 05:39AM, Views: 1694, Replies: 75
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2008/02/29 10:43AM
    Re: Can We Please Have A Good Decent Character On this Show!!
    aym0402

I think John Abbott, Mamie Johnson, and Doris Collins were the most decent characters. Please bring back Aunt Mamie.

#22   2008/02/29 10:44AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Good characters bore me. I enjoy self-centered characters who make me laugh, like Seinfeld.

God I miss that show.

I dont wanna see a goody character either...but i would like for the DRAMA to be something new ....

Me too! I want to be surprised.

#23   2008/02/29 10:45AM
    gommie

Quote aym0402: I think John Abbott, Mamie Johnson, and Doris Collins were the most decent characters. Please bring back Aunt Mamie.

Aunt Mamie and John were the best!!

#24   2008/02/29 10:46AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote gommie:
    Quote Sunnyflower: I don't really understand what you guys want. The majority of the current characters live good decent lives. Some have done bad things, but people, good people, sometimes do bad things. That is what being human is all about.

I don't see how you guys could have what you want without the character being a major snooze-a-thon.

Good does not bore me sunny- nor put me to sleep -but constant dose's of evil put me in just the worst mood you can imagine. It really screws up my feng shui-THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD.... we need some good people in the soap world for balance-Most of these people work over time at one upping the guy sitting next to him.......

Of course there are good people in the world, but those people's sole purpose, unlike the characters on Y&R, isn't to entertain me for 1 hour each day.

#25   2008/02/29 10:46AM
    aym0402

Quote Sunnyflower: I don't really understand what you guys want. The majority of the current characters live good decent lives. Some have done bad things, but people, good people, sometimes do bad things. That is what being human is all about.

I don't see how you guys could have what you want without the character being a major snooze-a-thon.

I totally agree with you, Sunny but I am tired of people not paying for their sins/crimes. Trust me, I love Jack Abbott when he's being bad...aww hell, I just love Jack!!!

#26   2008/02/29 10:47AM
    Snizzle

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Good characters bore me. I enjoy self-centered characters who make me laugh, like Seinfeld.

God I miss that show.

I dont wanna see a goody character either...but i would like for the DRAMA to be something new ....

it seems they either write off or kill the "goody" ones..maybe Neil will be next...and i wouldnt complain

#27   2008/02/29 10:49AM
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Snizzle:

God I miss that show.

it seems they either write off or kill the "goody" ones..maybe Neil will be next...and i wouldnt complain

I was hoping that Amber was next b/c the last two ppl who had the stolen money were whacked!!!

#28   2008/02/29 10:49AM
    Snizzle

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Snizzle:

God I miss that show.

I was hoping that Amber was next b/c the last two ppl who had the stolen money were whacked!!!

LMAO!!! maybe next time!!!

#29   2008/02/29 10:50AM
    gommie

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote gommie:

Good does not bore me sunny- nor put me to sleep -but constant dose's of evil put me in just the worst mood you can imagine. It really screws up my feng shui-THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD.... we need some good people in the soap world for balance-Most of these people work over time at one upping the guy sitting next to him.......

Of course there are good people in the world, but those people's sole purpose, unlike the characters on Y&R, isn't to entertain me for 1 hour each day.

I get real sick , real fast of being entertained by evil...somehow it just holds no attraction for me....a little goes a long way as they say...........

#30   2008/02/29 10:52AM
    Skyrider

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Snizzle:

God I miss that show.

Kill off Neil... If the writers did that there wouldnt be any more African American's on the show I wouldnt want that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/29 10:52AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list