List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can We Please Have A Good Decent Character On this Show!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can We Please Have A Good Decent Character On this Show!!

Started by BeenThere at 2008/02/28 04:14PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/01 05:39AM, Views: 1746, Replies: 75
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2008/02/29 10:24AM
    Re: Can We Please Have A Good Decent Character On this Show!!
    Delilah127

Quote Skyrider: I think Neal and Karen are decent.

Neil is as close to decent as we're gonna get.

I was so upset when LML made his character some skirt chasing fool with that Carmen. That was sooo not Neil Winters.

#12   2008/02/29 10:31AM
    Skyrider

Quote Delilah127:

I was so upset when LML made his character some skirt chasing fool with that Carmen. That was sooo not Neil Winters.

Oww,Oww ..So tru that Carmen scandel did not fit Neal's Character at all ..However Carmen and Neal would have look nice together if he wasnt already married.

#13   2008/02/29 10:32AM
    gommie

Quote Skyrider:
    Quote Delilah127:

Oww,Oww ..So tru that Carmen scandel did not fit Neal's Character at all ..However Carmen and Neal would have look nice together if he wasnt already married.

I never liked carmonster...she had an agenda- she did fit right in with the evils though

#14   2008/02/29 10:36AM
    Skyrider

Quote gommie:
    Quote Skyrider:
    Quote Delilah127:

I never liked carmonster...she had an agenda- she did fit right in with the evils though

Oh her name was Carmonster..To funny

#15   2008/02/29 10:37AM
    Sunnyflower

I don't really understand what you guys want. The majority of the current characters live good decent lives. Some have done bad things, but people, good people, sometimes do bad things. That is what being human is all about.

I don't see how you guys could have what you want without the character being a major snooze-a-thon.

#16   2008/02/29 10:37AM
    gommie

Quote Skyrider:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Skyrider:
    Quote Delilah127:

LOL...didn't start out that way-but you know how we are famous for changing name of characters on this soap...LOL

#17   2008/02/29 10:39AM
    Skyrider

Quote gommie:
    Quote Skyrider:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Skyrider:
    Quote Delilah127:

LOL...didn't start out that way-but you know how we are famous for changing name of characters on this soap...LOL
    Ok ..

#18   2008/02/29 10:41AM
    Soulsistah

Quote Delilah127:
    Quote BeenThere: I know that the real world that we live in is a mess, and there is not much in it to smile about. However, Soaps are fictional and it would be nice to allow art to create life instead of visa versa. Give us a character that we can look up to, and look forward the warmth and smiles this character will bring into our one hour filled with moral horror. Again, just a personal suggestion. Thanks.

YR did have that character, Hope Adams. They killed her off. I loved Hope.

I was going to post the exact same thing! "Good" characters don't have to be boring, if the writers know what they're doing. But regardless, you still need some comparatively "decent" characters, even on a Soap, to balance out all the crazed, evil ones. I like balance.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/29 10:41AM
    #19   2008/02/29 10:41AM
    Snizzle

Quote Sunnyflower: Good characters bore me. I enjoy self-centered characters who make me laugh, like Seinfeld.

God I miss that show.

I dont wanna see a goody character either...but i would like for the DRAMA to be something new ....

#20   2008/02/29 10:42AM
    gommie

Quote Sunnyflower: I don't really understand what you guys want. The majority of the current characters live good decent lives. Some have done bad things, but people, good people, sometimes do bad things. That is what being human is all about.

I don't see how you guys could have what you want without the character being a major snooze-a-thon.

Good does not bore me sunny- nor put me to sleep -but constant dose's of evil put me in just the worst mood you can imagine. It really screws up my feng shui-THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD.... we need some good people in the soap world for balance-Most of these people work over time at one upping the guy sitting next to him.......

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list