List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sabrina question

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina question

Started by JanND at 2008/02/28 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 01:50PM, Views: 528, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/28 12:55PM
    Sabrina question
    JanND

Does anyone think Sabrina could be Adam's girlfriend that hung up on him? She wouldn't know he was Victor's son and he told her were he was. Could it be she came to visit Victoria with a plan to find Adam? Just wondering what others thought.

#2   2008/02/28 01:30PM
    Re: Sabrina question
    Amy Barrera

it's possible but we've known about sabrina for a while so im not sure...they may be waiting until later to introduce whoever he was on the phone with...maybe he will get with heather and then the mystery phone person will appear!

#3   2008/02/28 03:29PM
    BeenThere

Victoria has been emailing Sabrina a lot, and was frustrated that Sabrina had not been sending a reply. I think that Sabrina's arrival is meant to surprise Victoria. And Victor Sr., did you see the look in his eyes when he opened the door?

I have absolutely no idea of who Victor Jr. was talking to on the phone; but I don't imagine that a very good friend of Victoria would be involved with a person (character) as manipulative as Victor Jr. Wall Street may have corrupted this guy. This is simply just an opinion, to be taken with a grain of sea salt.

#4   2008/02/29 10:30AM
    gommie

Uh huh- is Sabrina gonna rock Victors world, uh huh, I think so.........

#5   2008/02/29 11:39AM
    gommie

Is she supposed to be Victoria's age? She looks older to me.

#6   2008/02/29 11:43AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote gommie: Is she supposed to be Victoria's age? She looks older to me.

Older, maturer.......very "worldly".....

Oh yeah I like her too!

#7   2008/02/29 11:45AM
    Eppy

I don't think Sabrina could be Adam's girlfriend. The day Sabrina showed up at the cottage door, Adam had just previously had a phone call from someone (his girlfriend maybe) where he made the comment that where he was, is somewhere between the east coast and the west coast. Apparently the caller must not have known where GC was.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/29 11:46AM
    #8   2008/02/29 11:46AM
    KeepingItReal

You right Eppy....he was going out with someone from his home town or from NY.

Plus Sabrina is not his type......she's too "couture", if you know what I mean.

#9   2008/02/29 11:52AM
    JanND

My guess was wrong . I read that they are introduced and don't know each other.

#10   2008/02/29 12:28PM
    MrShadowsgirl

Quote gommie: Is she supposed to be Victoria's age? She looks older to me.

Like the new picture Gommie i agree,Sabrina does look a lil older than Victoria...but oh boy i think her and Victor just be good together... good for Victor

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list