List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler Sabrina

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler Sabrina

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/02/28 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/28 10:13PM, Views: 880, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/02/28 12:25PM
    Re: spoiler Sabrina
    BabygirlAH

Quote Soulsistah: I agree with that. Victor's got something that most men don't have...

Yes, he's too sexy it hurts.

#12   2008/02/28 04:49PM
    divasoapfan

Sabrina does have features like victor's first wife Julia....remember what happened to her he looked her in the basement!!!!!!

#13   2008/02/28 04:53PM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote divasoapfan: Sabrina does have features like victor's first wife Julia....remember what happened to her he looked her in the basement!!!!!!

He locked her lover in the basement........

#14   2008/02/28 05:06PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

oooooooooh Vic u sly fox!

I think they would be HOT together...maybe? possibly? until Nikki comes to her senses about Chowster...n gets back with VICTOR already!!!

#15   2008/02/28 09:21PM
    Lilamoor

I think, I hope, Nikki is getting wise to David since he has now confessed to her that he is a liar and a gambler.
    Victor indeed will be hot and heavy after Sabrina. He was not even able to eat dinner, just staring at the food on the table and his lonely place setting until he could coax Sabrina to have a bite.
    I wonder where Simpatico is. You'd think that that poor lonely old mand would at least take his dog for a walk instead of wandering around an emply house.

#16   2008/02/28 09:26PM
    Uggerly

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: oooooooooh Vic u sly fox!

I think they would be HOT together...maybe? possibly? until Nikki comes to her senses about Chowster...n gets back with VICTOR already!!!

Yep, and the "Chowster" has admitted ,to Nicki, that he has something to tell her. That he had a secret he didn't want her to worry about..And, then she sees this gorgeous woman lookin' at Vic with hungry eyes?!!! Oh my Gawd!!!

#17   2008/02/28 10:13PM
    gommie

I think Julia's features were much softer than Sabrina's-and smaller too--

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list