List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler Sabrina

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler Sabrina

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/02/28 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/28 10:13PM, Views: 893, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/28 11:52AM
    spoiler Sabrina
    divasoapfan

Sabrina is staying in the guest wing at the Newman Ranch!!!I must say when she walked up the stairs,Victor (the old goat) was looking at her behind!!!!!He was smiling like it was his last supper!!!!!!!About to have a munch a lunch!!!!!

#2   2008/02/28 12:05PM
    Re: spoiler Sabrina
    BabygirlAH

Quote divasoapfan: Sabrina is staying in the guest wing at the Newman Ranch!!!I must say when she walked up the stairs,Victor (the old goat) was looking at her behind!!!!!He was smiling like it was his last supper!!!!!!!About to have a munch a lunch!!!!!

That's funny. I've got to see this tonight.

#3   2008/02/28 12:05PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote divasoapfan: Sabrina is staying in the guest wing at the Newman Ranch!!!I must say when she walked up the stairs,Victor (the old goat) was looking at her behind!!!!!He was smiling like it was his last supper!!!!!!!About to have a munch a lunch!!!!!

Too funny! Gee... I wonder if he can still do the wild thang? You know he's been takin all kinds of meds and stuff....That can have an adverse affect on a man Vic's age.

#4   2008/02/28 12:08PM
    Soulsistah

She got those dark features like his first wife Julia had, so I could see him being attracted to her. She's exotic-looking - European accent and all! Well if Nikki has Chow-Chow, let Victor have a new love interest too.

Though if they go down this road, again, what's with the huge age gap?! She's got to be around Victoria's age...

#5   2008/02/28 12:09PM
    BabygirlAH

People never care when the women man is older. It's only when the women is older that people seem to have things to say about it.

#6   2008/02/28 12:10PM
    KeepingItReal

Why am I not surprised.

The way they locked eyes yesterday.

I hear what your saying Soul but I will admit, they look good together.

#7   2008/02/28 12:11PM
    Soulsistah

That's probably true. But I generally have the same question either way. It's not even so much about the age difference, per se. Soap couples should just "fit". Some do, some don't and their age gap is part of it.

Having said that, Victor has always dated younger women, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for him. I do think they look good together. I just wish they would bring on more age-comparable characters. They had Ji Min and tossed him like yesterday's news.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 12:13PM
    #8   2008/02/28 12:11PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote BabygirlAH: People never care when the women man is older. It's only when the women is older that people seem to have things to say about it.

You know what I'm all about wearing your size but when you look good together...I say "that's keeping up appearances".

Oh yeah Soul Victor knows how to pick them........

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 12:12PM
    #9   2008/02/28 12:13PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote BabygirlAH: People never care when the women man is older. It's only when the women is older that people seem to have things to say about it.

You know what I'm all about wearing your size but when you look good together...I say "that's keeping up appearances".

Oh yeah Soul Victor knows how to pick them........

That's true. Victor looks good with any good looking women, no matter what her age is. Even if the woman wasn't attractive, she would look attractive just because she is with Victor.

#10   2008/02/28 12:14PM
    Soulsistah

I agree with that. Victor's got something that most men don't have...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list