List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)

Started by jojo35211 at 2008/02/28 11:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 12:26PM, Views: 1629, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2008/02/29 11:11AM
    Re: Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)
    jojo35211

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote gommie: How better to blow the whistle on yourself than to invest a large sum of money -MONEY THAT YOU DON'T HAVE SUPPOSEDLY- into a business venture- I can't imagine even Amber being that stupid.....

My guess is that she will do it anonymously. You are right gommie... she aint stupid enough to make it traceable back to her. If anything would blow her cover it would be her renting Phyllis's condo;but like I said in another post, Mrs. C will cover for her on that one.

I also think she will do it anonymously, that's why Daniel will be torn. If she does it in the open, there's no storyline. Somehow, Amber is going to use her investment as leverage to get the job as fashion director.

She'll probably put on another costume or have the anonymous inverster insist on someone like her do the job. She won't come right out and say her name; she'll have the investor describe the type of qualities he/she is looking for, and quess who will have all of those qualities.

#52   2008/02/29 11:24AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote jojo35211:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote gommie: How better to blow the whistle on yourself than to invest a large sum of money -MONEY THAT YOU DON'T HAVE SUPPOSEDLY- into a business venture- I can't imagine even Amber being that stupid.....

My guess is that she will do it anonymously. You are right gommie... she aint stupid enough to make it traceable back to her. If anything would blow her cover it would be her renting Phyllis's condo;but like I said in another post, Mrs. C will cover for her on that one.

I also think she will do it anonymously, that's why Daniel will be torn. If she does it in the open, there's no storyline. Somehow, Amber is going to use her investment as leverage to get the job as fashion director.

She'll probably put on another costume or have the anonymous inverster insist on someone like her do the job. She won't come right out and say her name; she'll have the investor describe the type of qualities he/she is looking for, and quess who will have all of those qualities.

That sounds plausable too... except for the part about the costume thing.

#53   2008/02/29 12:26PM
    Plot-Twister

Quote jojo35211:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:

Felicia Forrester?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list