List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)

Started by jojo35211 at 2008/02/28 11:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 12:26PM, Views: 1686, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2008/02/29 07:10AM
    Re: Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)
    aym0402

Quote Curious_Georgia:
    Quote Plot-Twister: I'm in. I like it!

People DIED because of that money. It's blood money. Amber should be turning it over to the police instead of spending it on her wants and needs.

Until she does the right thing, the tramp has not grown up or changed one bit. That gets zero respect from me.

I'm with you, CG!!!

#42   2008/02/29 07:54AM
    cherchezlefemme

(Cher dressed in a nurses uniform and gloved up) Passing out bandaids and gauze for all the bleeders....

#43   2008/02/29 07:56AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote jojo35211: I think Daniel will be torn between what to do. If my speculation is correct. Daniel will be torn between doing the right thing (reporting the stolen money to the authorities) or helping his mother's business stay a float. I don't think he'll realize what Amber has done with the money until she (Amber) has already invested in the business. This will be a good emotional storyline for Daniel. He loves his mother, Nick, Jack and Phyllis. He's not going to want to be the one that causes their business to fail.

I agree with you, but there is an old saying that blood is thicker than water. Becuase of his loyalty to jack, Phyliis, Nick and Sharon I don't think he will tell them about Amber's investment money. It will make for a good delima for the friends and a great story line.

#44   2008/02/29 08:03AM
    Rquattro

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote jojo35211: I think Daniel will be torn between what to do. If my speculation is correct. Daniel will be torn between doing the right thing (reporting the stolen money to the authorities) or helping his mother's business stay a float. I don't think he'll realize what Amber has done with the money until she (Amber) has already invested in the business. This will be a good emotional storyline for Daniel. He loves his mother, Nick, Jack and Phyllis. He's not going to want to be the one that causes their business to fail.

I agree with you, but there is an old saying that blood is thicker than water. Becuase of his loyalty to jack, Phyliis, Nick and Sharon I don't think he will tell them about Amber's investment money. It will make for a good delima for the friends and a great story line.

Oh I see it now. Amber is going to invest in the magazine to get them out of financial trouble...Ohhh that's good.

#45   2008/02/29 08:04AM
    Uggerly

Quote cherchezlefemme:

Sounds interesting to me, and since when are the soaps thinking about what's right anyway???

#46   2008/02/29 09:09AM
    jojo35211

There is a new spoiler that says:

Daniel and Kevin will allow Amber to keep the stolen money when they discover her with it.

I still believe that Daniel will be shocked when he learns that Amber has invested the stolen money in the new magazine.

#47   2008/02/29 09:11AM
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote KeepingItReal: FYI there's a lot more peeps on the show that done far more whoring, badness around than Amber.

I still don't know what she done to earn that title.....

they all gotta start somewhere

They don't call her Scam-ber for nothing!!!

#48   2008/02/29 09:13AM
    gommie

How better to blow the whistle on yourself than to invest a large sum of money -MONEY THAT YOU DON'T HAVE SUPPOSEDLY- into a business venture- I can't imagine even Amber being that stupid.....

#49   2008/02/29 09:17AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote gommie: How better to blow the whistle on yourself than to invest a large sum of money -MONEY THAT YOU DON'T HAVE SUPPOSEDLY- into a business venture- I can't imagine even Amber being that stupid.....

My guess is that she will do it anonymously. You are right gommie... she aint stupid enough to make it traceable back to her. If anything would blow her cover it would be her renting Phyllis's condo;but like I said in another post, Mrs. C will cover for her on that one.

#50   2008/02/29 09:22AM
    Snizzle

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote KeepingItReal: FYI there's a lot more peeps on the show that done far more whoring, badness around than Amber.

I still don't know what she done to earn that title.....

they all gotta start somewhere

They don't call her Scam-ber for nothing!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list