List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)

Started by jojo35211 at 2008/02/28 11:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 12:26PM, Views: 1592, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2008/02/28 01:24PM
    Re: Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)
    KeepingItReal

I thought that was "federal" money.

They do say if you live by the gun you die by the gun.....

I think all loose ends have been taken care of......if not the same people Plum got mixed up in will be back.

#12   2008/02/28 01:30PM
    cherchezlefemme

Did anyone notice that nobody came forward to claim Plum's remains? Well, so much for his loving family who mourn him.

JiMin? JiMin may be the only person who folk actually gave a care about. I didn't believe he deserved the ax, but hell... it fell on him any way.

People died because of that money, but NOT because of Amber's affiliation with it.... should she take it and run? Hell-to-the-yeah!

Amber is no mini Gloria, but she very well may be the next Kay Chancellor! Whole lotta rich folk out there made their fortune off of the unfortunate incidents in other's peoples lives.

Y'all... You ain't wrong until you get caught! and... If you can't do wrong right, you shouldn't do it at all!

Don't hate the playah... hate the game!

#13   2008/02/28 01:32PM
    Snizzle

Quote cherchezlefemme: Amber is no mini Gloria

Too me she is

#14   2008/02/28 01:36PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote cherchezlefemme: Did anyone notice that nobody came forward to claim Plum's remains? Well, so much for his loving family who mourn him.

JiMin? JiMin may be the only person who folk actually gave a care about. I didn't believe he deserved the ax, but hell... it fell on him any way.

People died because of that money, but NOT because of Amber's affiliation with it.... should she take it and run? Hell-to-the-yeah!

Amber is no mini Gloria, but she very well may be the next Kay Chancellor! Whole lotta rich folk out there made their fortune off of the unfortunate incidents in other's peoples lives.

Y'all... You ain't wrong until you get caught! and... If you can't do wrong right, you shouldn't do it at all!

Cher I should of read your post cause I could of said "I agree" and then add my little tidbit about if you live by the gun......

For real "Don't hate the player......hate the Game".... :-)

I agree with everthing in your post!

#15   2008/02/28 01:38PM
    KeepingItReal

FYI there's a lot more peeps on the show that done far more whoring, badness around than Amber.

I still don't know what she done to earn that title.....

#16   2008/02/28 01:39PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Curious_Georgia:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Did anyone notice that nobody came forward to claim Plum's remains? Well, so much for his loving family who mourn him.

Spoken like a true Amber fan. She can do no wrong and you are beyond help.

If it mattered what you thought.... maybe some one would actually care...

#17   2008/02/28 01:39PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Curious_Georgia:

Spoken like a true Amber fan. She can do no wrong and you are beyond help.

If it mattered what you thought.... maybe some one would actually care...

Nice

#18   2008/02/28 01:40PM
    Snizzle

Quote KeepingItReal: FYI there's a lot more peeps on the show that done far more whoring, badness around than Amber.

they all gotta start somewhere

#19   2008/02/28 01:41PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote KeepingItReal: FYI there's a lot more peeps on the show that done far more whoring, badness around than Amber.

they all gotta start somewhere

LMBO you right but now.....she far from it and I for one who never liked her on B&B see a "different" girl....

But when the time comes and if it does....I will call it as I see it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list