List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)

Started by jojo35211 at 2008/02/28 11:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 12:26PM, Views: 1555, Replies: 53
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/28 11:39AM
    Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)
    jojo35211

One of the spoilers states that Daniel makes a big discovery while at Amber’s place.

I think he finds the money. I also think Amber takes some of the money and invest it into Jack and Nick’s new magazine. Since the new magazine is having problems with financing, I’ll bet Amber becomes an anonymous investor. This complicates her relationship with Daniel because he puts two and two together and realizes what Amber has done (used stolen money to finance his mother’s company). Daniel will of course want to tell what Amber has done, but won’t because he wants to magazine to work. And we all know how that’s going to blow-up in both of their faces.

What do you think?

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 12:22PM
    #2   2008/02/28 12:21PM
    Re: Amber and the money (spoiler/speculation discussed)
    cherchezlefemme

I love it! Now... That's a good way to put the money to good use! GO AMBER!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 12:22PM
    #3   2008/02/28 12:23PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote jojo35211: One of the spoilers states that Daniel makes a big discovery while at Amber’s place.

I think he finds the money. I also think Amber takes some of the money and invest it into Jack and Nick’s new magazine. Since the new magazine is having problems with financing, I’ll bet Amber becomes an anonymous investor. This complicates her relationship with Daniel because he puts two and two together and realizes what Amber has done (used stolen money to finance his mother’s company). Daniel will of course want to tell what Amber has done, but won’t because he wants to magazine to work. And we all know how that’s going to blow-up in both of their faces.

What do you think?

I like your theory. Sounds interesting.

#4   2008/02/28 12:26PM
    Plot-Twister

I'm in. I like it!

#5   2008/02/28 12:43PM
    jeremie45

I think that that is an excellent speculation, WTG

#6   2008/02/28 12:48PM
    cherchezlefemme

Blood money? What's his name? Plum? you mean the criminal who blackmails and steels? That guy?

Oh please..... Boo hoo! and who cares....

#7   2008/02/28 01:18PM
    Skyrider

Quote cherchezlefemme: Blood money? What's his name? Plum? you mean the criminal who blackmails and steels? That guy?

Boo Hoo ...Exactly .

#8   2008/02/28 01:20PM
    Snizzle

Quote Curious_Georgia:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Blood money? What's his name? Plum? you mean the criminal who blackmails and steels? That guy?

Uh.....his parents maybe? He may have been a jerk but he didn't deserve to get killed. Neither did Ji-Min (who also had parents that grieved for him, it was mentioned).

People are dead because of that money, and Amber should NOT be spending it on herself. But....I expect nothing less from the brainless tramp. She never fails to disappoint.

I have to agree....Daniel always makes a big stink about the money and how it all came about...and now he stays hush hush about it....wtf was all that preaching for?? Amber is the mini Gloria....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 01:22PM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list