List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam, Lily, and Cane (spoiler discussed)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam, Lily, and Cane (spoiler discussed)

Started by jojo35211 at 2008/02/28 08:45AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 05:21PM, Views: 1586, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/02/28 12:24PM
    Re: Adam, Lily, and Cane (spoiler discussed)
    cherchezlefemme

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Curious_Georgia: I think you're guessing wrong. By winning the Jabot contest she undoubtedly signed a contract which means she can't jump ship (especially so soon) and go work for the competition.

Adam wants Beauty of Nature to have a CELEBRITY spokesperson. Since when is Lily a celebrity??

Adam made no comment about a celebrity - He want's a fresh face. I think jojo is on to something. Lily is known for her flakeyness.... and this may be the beginning of the end for that Lame Lane crap. Although both men are too old for 19 yearling Lily, I believe Neil will lean more toward Adam.

Lily is an adult and if she can date whomever she likes. What she needs to do to make it clear to father that he either respects her as an adult or he will be shut off from a large part of her life.

Like which part of her is an adult....she aint legal enough to drink.

Keep... this one does not know Lily or her MO. If they did, they wouldn't make statements like this.

#12   2008/02/28 12:30PM
    jojo35211

Ordinarily, this looks like Amber's name is written all over it, however, I believe Amber is headed in a different direction (See my post about Amber and the money). I think Amber's days of wanting to be a model are over, I think she wants to be on the decision making side of the fence. I think Amber wants a to own her own business and call the shots.

#13   2008/02/28 12:41PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote jojo35211: Ordinarily, this looks like Amber's name is written all over it, however, I believe Amber is headed in a different direction (See my post about Amber and the money). I think Amber's days of wanting to be a model are over, I think she wants to be on the decision making side of the fence. I think Amber wants a to own her own business and call the shots.

Hmmmmmmmm.... could she be the next generation mogul in GC? With Kay as her mentor.... anything is possible! GO AMBER!

#14   2008/02/28 02:06PM
    flygirl1969

I do not like Adam. He seems sneaky. Besides after Cane how could you be with Adam!! If lily leaves jabot she would be leaving her man to chole

#15   2008/02/28 06:08PM
    sutherngirl

Quote jojo35211: In today's eppy, Adam said he was looking for a fresh face to be the face of Newman's new cosmetic line,"Beauty of Nature."

A spoiler on another board says Lily receives an offer that won't go over well with Cane.

Could it be that Adam offers Lily a job with Newman, which causes Cane to blow-up. Who knows, Lily may accept the positon because she believes not working so close to Cane might allow her to find her modeling style. This could cause some much needed angst for Lane and connect Adam to the young crowd in GC.

What do you think?

I doubt Lily is going to go to NE.. It doesn't make sense to me..Besides, she's under a contract w/ Jabot..

#16   2008/02/28 06:36PM
    Keela

Quote jojo35211: In today's eppy, Adam said he was looking for a fresh face to be the face of Newman's new cosmetic line,"Beauty of Nature."

A spoiler on another board says Lily receives an offer that won't go over well with Cane.

Could it be that Adam offers Lily a job with Newman, which causes Cane to blow-up. Who knows, Lily may accept the positon because she believes not working so close to Cane might allow her to find her modeling style. This could cause some much needed angst for Lane and connect Adam to the young crowd in GC.

What do you think?

That would be awesome! Lily does seem to be closed up when Cane is present at work. Adam needs to be pumped into the younger crowd and Cane needs to be pumped out. I'm not a Lane lover. I think Cane is more suited to go for a couger....like Nikki.

#17   2008/02/28 07:43PM
    moonprincess...

Quote Keela:

What do you think?

That would be awesome! Lily does seem to be closed up when Cane is present at work. Adam needs to be pumped into the younger crowd and Cane needs to be pumped out. I'm not a Lane lover. I think Cane is more suited to go for a couger....like Nikki.

Interesting, I am a Lane fan, but right when I saw Adam I thought he and Lily might work, or at least a triangle down the line. I like Adam, and though I have no issues with the Lane age difference, to me, Adam looks a lot younger than 28 (that's how old he is, ins't he?) he still looks like a kid to me, and I'm saying that as a 20 year old

Cane and Nikki...NO LOL

#18   2008/02/28 08:36PM
    colormebadd

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Curious_Georgia: I think you're guessing wrong. By winning the Jabot contest she undoubtedly signed a contract which means she can't jump ship (especially so soon) and go work for the competition.

Adam wants Beauty of Nature to have a CELEBRITY spokesperson. Since when is Lily a celebrity??

Adam made no comment about a celebrity - He want's a fresh face. I think jojo is on to something. Lily is known for her flakeyness.... and this may be the beginning of the end for that Lame Lane crap. Although both men are too old for 19 yearling Lily, I believe Neil will lean more toward Adam.

Lily is an adult and if she can date whomever she likes. What she needs to do to make it clear to father that he either respects her as an adult or he will be shut off from a large part of her life.

Keep... this one does not know Lily or her MO. If they did, they wouldn't make statements like this.

OH please!!! Stop insulting some of the viewers as if they do not know what is going on along with your side kick. Some viewers have been watching this soap for years and just choose to ignore certain remarks because some of us know better. The only MO's, BO's, PO's, HBO's, SHO's and BS come from the writers that write the scripts. Characters can be changed at anytime, at anyplace and anywhere. It's up to the writers to know what exactly anyone's MO is!!!. Phillis could be one way today and totally different tomorrow same goes for Niki, Jill, Amber, Lily, Jack, Nick, Sharon, Brad, etc. etc. etc. and so on and so on. I have been watching this soap since the 70's and 80's also throughout the years up until now and have watched characters MO's change throughtout the years. I will admit that I might miss a few things here and there throughout the years but, I do not assume to know or predict what anyones MO is that is up to the writers and the writers only. Who are you and anyone else to say what will happen to and what will happen with any of these characters today or tomorrow? Except for the writers? Now I assume that you know what it means to make assumptions or to want to be wrong and strong don't you?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 09:12PM
    #19   2008/02/29 05:12PM
    gommie

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:

I was wondering the same thing KIR-depending on her actions at the time, she is either an adult or daddys girl...she needs to decide which and not go running back to daddy when adult life strikes...can't be both...............

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list