List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam, Lily, and Cane (spoiler discussed)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam, Lily, and Cane (spoiler discussed)

Started by jojo35211 at 2008/02/28 08:45AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 05:21PM, Views: 1634, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/28 08:45AM
    Adam, Lily, and Cane (spoiler discussed)
    jojo35211

In today's eppy, Adam said he was looking for a fresh face to be the face of Newman's new cosmetic line,"Beauty of Nature."

A spoiler on another board says Lily receives an offer that won't go over well with Cane.

Could it be that Adam offers Lily a job with Newman, which causes Cane to blow-up. Who knows, Lily may accept the positon because she believes not working so close to Cane might allow her to find her modeling style. This could cause some much needed angst for Lane and connect Adam to the young crowd in GC.

What do you think?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 08:50AM
    #2   2008/02/28 08:48AM
    Re: Adam, Lily, and Cane (spoiler discussed)
    pdames4

I see one or two things tha tcould possibly happen. Either Lily will accept the position with beauty of Nature or they could hire Amber.

#3   2008/02/28 08:50AM
    pdames4

Quote Curious_Georgia: I think you're guessing wrong. By winning the Jabot contest she undoubtedly signed a contract which means she can't jump ship (especially so soon) and go work for the competition.

Adam wants Beauty of Nature to have a CELEBRITY spokesperson. Since when is Lily a celebrity??

Haven't seen the epi, did he say he wanted a "celebrity?"

#4   2008/02/28 08:59AM
    jojo35211

Quote Curious_Georgia: I think you're guessing wrong. By winning the Jabot contest she undoubtedly signed a contract which means she can't jump ship (especially so soon) and go work for the competition.

Adam wants Beauty of Nature to have a CELEBRITY spokesperson. Since when is Lily a celebrity??

Regarding Lily's relationship with Jabot: Jill and Vicki are somewhat on the fence about Lily's modeling ability. In addition, they kept saying she was one of the contest winners, which I took to mean, her reltionship with Jabot is limitted.

As for Adam's desire to hire a celebrity: This a very subjective term. Lily is one of the winners of the fresh faces of Jabot, which makes her a celebrity of sorts. However, down the line, he could be vetoed by Victoria and/or Victor. They may feel a local fresh face girl is needed the campaign. It could be that Adam changes his mind once he sees Lily's ad campaign.

#5   2008/02/28 09:02AM
    cherchezlefemme

Adam made no comment about a celebrity - He want's a fresh face. I think jojo is on to something. Lily is known for her flakeyness.... and this may be the beginning of the end for that Lame Lane crap. Although both men are too old for 19 yearling Lily, I believe Neil will lean more toward Adam.

#6   2008/02/28 11:21AM
    jojo35211

I don't know if the Lily and Adam's potential relationship will be romantic. It looks like Adam is a cad and could try to use women to get what he wants. Since Nikki is now in charge of Jabot, it is possible that Victor and Adam will try to get to Niki by distroying Jabot. Pulling Lily from Jabot could be part of their plan with Cane being caught in the middle. Who knows.

#7   2008/02/28 11:30AM
    Plot-Twister

Actually, Adam did tell Victor today that he wanted a animal rights celebrity for BON. He might have backed off on that a bit as the show progressed.

I would like to see them hire Amber. She would be awesome!

#8   2008/02/28 11:45AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote sybil717:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:

Adam made no comment about a celebrity - He want's a fresh face. I think jojo is on to something. Lily is known for her flakeyness.... and this may be the beginning of the end for that Lame Lane crap. Although both men are too old for 19 yearling Lily, I believe Neil will lean more toward Adam.

Lily is an adult and if she can date whomever she likes. What she needs to do to make it clear to father that he either respects her as an adult or he will be shut off from a large part of her life.

Like which part of her is an adult....she aint legal enough to drink.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list