List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: We need your help Cane.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

We need your help Cane.

Started by Skyrider at 2008/02/28 03:44AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/01 02:28AM, Views: 397, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2008/02/28 03:44AM
    We need your help Cane.
    Skyrider

Cane please some of us really need your help .I can see it in your eyes you can not stan Cleo... Please do not let her push your woman around show who's running things .

#2   2008/02/28 08:17AM
    Re: We need your help Cane.
    mu994

Why Cane can't date a older women his own age. Lily is just 19 and she need to leave the older guys alone, she see what happen to her a couple of years ago with Kevin, she need to go back with Daneil

#3   2008/02/28 08:21AM
    Skyrider

Quote mu994: Why Cane can't date a older women his own age. Lily is just 19 and she need to leave the older guys alone, she see what happen to her a couple of years ago with Kevin, she need to go back with Daneil

Hey it is what it is ...All im saying is if I had a man in Cane position on the show I would want him to stand up for me Cleo really is pushing Lily around . Lol

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 08:23AM
    #4   2008/02/28 03:00PM
    My princess

Can't stand her & Cane . So go Cloe

#5   2008/02/29 05:42PM
    lilycanefan

Cane has been sticking up to choloe. He has been there for Lily through the whole thing and trust me, he won't let choloe walk all over lily, he knows that this is knew to her.
    The whole age thing is over, they already overcame that. Age is just a number, and its not like they are the only couple on the show to have a age difference in their relationship.
    Lily and Cane are a match made in heaven!!
    Choloe is just all over Lily because she is jealous of her and Cane together!
    I love Cane and Lily and I love them together!!!

GO LANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6   2008/02/29 10:33PM
    sutherngirl

Quote Skyrider:
    Quote mu994: Why Cane can't date a older women his own age. Lily is just 19 and she need to leave the older guys alone, she see what happen to her a couple of years ago with Kevin, she need to go back with Daneil

Hey it is what it is ...All im saying is if I had a man in Cane position on the show I would want him to stand up for me Cleo really is pushing Lily around . Lol

agree

#7   2008/02/29 10:45PM
    martie

Quote Skyrider:

Exactly. Cane is protective of lily as a good boyfriend should be. I am so over the age mess! Victor and Nikki have a HUGE age difference, not to mention Jack & Sharon. It happens! In real life and it happens a lot on soaps! I think they make a beautiful couple and Daniel isn't in the same league as Cane. He can go be with that lunatic Amber and go shopping with the stolen blood money she still has! Lily & Cane (Lane) is becoming more and more popular. They made it on the top 100 in Entertainment Weekly and Soap Opera Weekly listed them as the #5 of popular couples.

I am so excited that Lane will be on next week! I have already seen the clips for Monday on youtube and they are really good! Chloe is a bitter betty, just jealous of Lily and her having a man like hot Cane adore her the way he does. Love them and finally I will be able to watch Y&R because if Lane isn;t on, I don't watch!

#8   2008/03/01 02:28AM
    Taps

Cane is sticking up for lily, i think it's jill that oks cloe's treatment of lily. The age thing is no big deal because they are good together. I would rather see cane with lily with all the romance and respect then cane with amber with all the lies and games she plays.. JMO

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list