List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Started by Eppy at 2008/02/27 10:24PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 08:27AM, Views: 2439, Replies: 74
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:
    #71   2008/02/28 11:58AM
    Re: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo
    Sunnyflower

:o

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 11:58AM
    #72   2008/02/28 11:58AM
    suegerry

When it comes to Bradski....non has it in that department.....and Bow WoW.......
    looking great these days......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 11:59AM
    #73   2008/02/29 06:21AM
    aym0402

Quote COLONLC10: I know you guys say you loved the old phyllis and please don't jump on me cause I'm probably just talking out my......... but when she is evil, people get upset and have to say something and when she is not, people get upset and have to say something......do you know what I mean? In some ways she can't get a break and in other ways......maybe she burned too many bridges in the past? I dunno like i said maybe I'm talking out my stuff! Don't yell at me!

It's all good!!! I still love Phyllis!!!

#74   2008/02/29 08:22AM
    Bellydancing...

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote Soulsistah: Given. Victoria (AH) really did have a baby, as we know, so she's definitely "fuller" in that area. Yet her girls weren't practically sitting on the table with their own knife and fork and a drink, like her sister-in-laws were!

Del - maybe that's it. Phylllis, like Glohag, is just too caricaturish and that's why I generally can't stand them.

ITA! Philly always talks with her mouth full of food too eh? it's pretty rank, I think!

she certainly seemed eager to say she was being hit on, instead of just saying, oh, we have already met, oh noooo little miss muffett had to be braggen. It's like she needs constant reassurance..*sigh*

Hey Belly!!

You right.

hiya KIR!

#75   2008/02/29 08:27AM
    gommie

LOL..OMG-sorta of OT-but I thought about all you ladies last night as I was flipping through the channels...Tyra did a whole show on "The Girls of America's,Girls shall we say--every damn woman in her audience took off their blouses and left them off the whole show-while a 'expert in bra fitting' examined all their girls and supposedly gave them better fitting bras-I bout croaked...but thought of you all...laughing is what saved me...LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/29 08:43AM
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list