List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Started by Eppy at 2008/02/27 10:24PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 08:27AM, Views: 2441, Replies: 74
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2008/02/28 11:31AM
    Re: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo
    Soulsistah

It's true KIR. It does go both ways. I can't tell you how many women I know who've told me about their male bosses, exes who separated/divorced and all of a sudden they're working out, dying their hair, buying sportier cars to attract younger women (some are even dating much younger women). Red is just doing what a lot of us do to defy the inevitable aging process.

#62   2008/02/28 11:31AM
    suegerry

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Delilah127: as I've said before. Phyllis is one of the MOST if not the most insecure woman on the show.

It's one of the reasons she has done the things she's done.

Blowing into town as a crazed groupie, tricking a married man into thinking he had slept with her. It's pathetic and pretty much laid the fabric for who she is.

Granted she has evolved a bit since then, she's still very insecure when it comes to men.

I've noticed a trend with older woman.....why they gotta dress like that to keep their young stud.....

That goes with some men too I hear some of you trying to keep up appearances.

...LOL....men are not exempt for it either....

#63   2008/02/28 11:31AM
    Kristi07

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Delilah127: as I've said before. Phyllis is one of the MOST if not the most insecure woman on the show.

Blowing into town as a crazed groupie, tricking a married man into thinking he had slept with her. It's pathetic and pretty much laid the fabric for who she is.

Granted she has evolved a bit since then, she's still very insecure when it comes to men.

I've noticed a trend with older woman.....why they gotta dress like that to keep their young stud.....

Nick needs to "keep up apperarances". he need to take a fashion lesson from Bradski-ain't nobody hang a suit like Bradley...too fine that man! Wife beaters are so never........

#64   2008/02/28 11:32AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

...LOL....men are not exempt for it either....

Yep

#65   2008/02/28 11:32AM
    Soulsistah

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Nick needs to "keep up apperarances". he need to take a fashion lesson from Bradski-ain't nobody hang a suit like Bradley...too fine that man! Wife beaters are so never........

LMOL!!!! Word to the word to the word Kristi girl! No one wears a suit like Bradley Jack is a close second. It's time for Nick to "man up"!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 11:33AM
    #66   2008/02/28 11:33AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

*wave hand* hello Nobody came work it like Bradski

#67   2008/02/28 11:34AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah: It's true KIR. It does go both ways. I can't tell you how many women I know who've told me about their male bosses, exes who separated/divorced and all of a sudden they're working out, dying their hair, buying sportier cars to attract younger women (some are even dating much younger women). Red is just doing what a lot of us do to defy the inevitable aging process.

That's why I always say "wear yah size" or make sure he/she "loves" you cause when that stuff starts to shrivel and drop....you betta got something else to fall back on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 11:35AM
    #68   2008/02/28 11:34AM
    Delilah127

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Kristi you are so right. Brad...mmmmhmmm, that man talks back in those clothes he wears. (and even when he's not wearing any)

Nick and his KFed look has to go.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 11:36AM
    #69   2008/02/28 11:50AM
    Soulsistah

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Soulsistah: It's true KIR. It does go both ways. I can't tell you how many women I know who've told me about their male bosses, exes who separated/divorced and all of a sudden they're working out, dying their hair, buying sportier cars to attract younger women (some are even dating much younger women). Red is just doing what a lot of us do to defy the inevitable aging process.

That's why I always say "wear yah size" or make sure he/she "loves" you cause when that stuff starts to shrivel and drop....you betta got something else to fall back on.

LMOL! So true.

#70   2008/02/28 11:52AM
    Sunnyflower

I think Nick looks smokin these days!

Meeeeoooooow!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list