List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Started by Eppy at 2008/02/27 10:24PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 08:27AM, Views: 2377, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2008/02/28 11:20AM
    Re: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo
    Bellydancing...

Quote Soulsistah: Given. Victoria (AH) really did have a baby, as we know, so she's definitely "fuller" in that area. Yet her girls weren't practically sitting on the table with their own knife and fork and a drink, like her sister-in-laws were!

Del - maybe that's it. Phylllis, like Glohag, is just too caricaturish and that's why I generally can't stand them.

ITA! Philly always talks with her mouth full of food too eh? it's pretty rank, I think!

she certainly seemed eager to say she was being hit on, instead of just saying, oh, we have already met, oh noooo little miss muffett had to be braggen. It's like she needs constant reassurance..*sigh*

#52   2008/02/28 11:20AM
    Soulsistah

And therein lies the difference KIR between wearing something that flatters your d├ęcolletage and something that just let's em roll out loosy-goosy! Therein is the difference between Red and every other lady on the show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 11:21AM
    #53   2008/02/28 11:23AM
    suegerry

Maybe she's at the stage of life....where one has "hot flashes".....

#54   2008/02/28 11:26AM
    KeepingItReal

Right on Soul.

Sue you funny but you know she tryig to "keep" her boy.

#55   2008/02/28 11:26AM
    Delilah127

as I've said before. Phyllis is one of the MOST if not the most insecure woman on the show.

It's one of the reasons she has done the things she's done.

Blowing into town as a crazed groupie, tricking a married man into thinking he had slept with her. It's pathetic and pretty much laid the fabric for who she is.

Granted she has evolved a bit since then, she's still very insecure when it comes to men.

#56   2008/02/28 11:26AM
    Soulsistah

Lol! Never thought of that Sue...could be true. Might explain why it always looks like some kid got a hold of Phyllis's clothes and went to town with the scissors...there's always holes and cut-outs everywhere - instant air-conditioning.

Del - ITA. Phyllis still is the most secure woman on the show, IMO. That's just part of her character's make-up, despite her strides to be "a better person". Whatever that means.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 11:28AM
    #57   2008/02/28 11:27AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote Soulsistah: Given. Victoria (AH) really did have a baby, as we know, so she's definitely "fuller" in that area. Yet her girls weren't practically sitting on the table with their own knife and fork and a drink, like her sister-in-laws were!

Del - maybe that's it. Phylllis, like Glohag, is just too caricaturish and that's why I generally can't stand them.

ITA! Philly always talks with her mouth full of food too eh? it's pretty rank, I think!

she certainly seemed eager to say she was being hit on, instead of just saying, oh, we have already met, oh noooo little miss muffett had to be braggen. It's like she needs constant reassurance..*sigh*

Hey Belly!!

You right.

#58   2008/02/28 11:28AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Delilah127: as I've said before. Phyllis is one of the MOST if not the most insecure woman on the show.

It's one of the reasons she has done the things she's done.

Blowing into town as a crazed groupie, tricking a married man into thinking he had slept with her. It's pathetic and pretty much laid the fabric for who she is.

Granted she has evolved a bit since then, she's still very insecure when it comes to men.

I've noticed a trend with older woman.....why they gotta dress like that to keep their young stud.....

That goes with some men too I hear some of you trying to keep up appearances.

#59   2008/02/28 11:28AM
    suegerry

Quote KeepingItReal: Right on Soul.

Right now her "boy" has amnesia......he can't remember what an older woman can get with age......no, no....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 11:29AM
    #60   2008/02/28 11:29AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Right on Soul.

Right now her "boy" has amnesia......he can't remember what an older woman can get with age......no, no....

LMBO

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list