List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Started by Eppy at 2008/02/27 10:24PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 08:27AM, Views: 2454, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2008/02/28 10:55AM
    Re: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo
    COLONLC10

Quote Eppy:
    Quote COLONLC10:
    Quote Eppy: When she was the old Phyllis of course we all had something to say, 'cause she was the talk of the town, now what's to talk about, borrrrring!!! Mostly now, she is just giddy, giggily, gushily, goofy!!!

Yeah you might be right about that! Honestly I would like to see some changes, she just isn't what I'm used to now. Not that I liked her trying to kill someone but something exciting please and I don't mean another affair!
    I thought the 'real' Phyllis was at her best when she was with Jack - a 'little bit good' and still a 'little bit bad' - will the 'REAL" Phyllis please stand up??

HA HA!!! Ok slim shady! Yeah I like Sharon and Jack but I STILL think Jacko and Phyllis are not over...........somehow someway.....I think there is still a story there to be told......

#42   2008/02/28 10:57AM
    Soulsistah

Yeah, with the exception of Heather and Karen, all the new characters seem to be young'uns. There was so much potential with studly Ji Min - and look how they done him! Phyllis definitely doesn't need to be doing anything with another young stud.

I agree totally with some of the other posters that Phyllis's MO is a loud, yak first, think later. Nick had already left when she said Adam was the guy "hitting on her" (though I did see it as pretty mutual), but she didn't tell Nick about it later either. So, I think she would like to see Nick and his father try and reconcile and for Nick to reach out and get to know his half-brother more, which may or may not happen. Too early to tell yet.

By far her biggest mistake at Indigo, IMO, was what she was wearing. She craves the attention and when she gets it from a young stud like Adam, she can't help but gloat.

#43   2008/02/28 11:07AM
    Delilah127

Well I'll be blunt here.

I could NEVER stand Phyllis from her very first scene. She is like nails on a chalkboard to me. When her character left the show you never saw a more happy viewer.

She just doesn't do a thing for me like David Kimball, Trisha Dennison, Sheila or even Isabella did. The character is just too caricaturish for me.

As for her being VJr's mother-- he is 27, her character is approx 42ish, so yeah she could be his mother in that Juno sort of way.

#44   2008/02/28 11:10AM
    calliope

Quote Soulsistah: Yeah, with the exception of Heather and Karen, all the new characters seem to be young'uns. There was so much potential with studly Ji Min - and look how they done him! Phyllis definitely doesn't need to be doing anything with another young stud.

I agree totally with some of the other posters that Phyllis's MO is a loud, yak first, think later. Nick had already left when she said Adam was the guy "hitting on her" (though I did see it as pretty mutual), but she didn't tell Nick about it later either. So, I think she would like to see Nick and his father try and reconcile and for Nick to reach out and get to know his half-brother more, which may or may not happen. Too early to tell yet.

By far her biggest mistake at Indigo, IMO, was what she was wearing. She craves the attention and when she gets it from a young stud like Adam, she can't help but gloat.

Speaking of..... I noticed Vikki's girls were there at Indigo yesterday. Never noticed before. Must be motherhood.

#45   2008/02/28 11:13AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote COLONLC10:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote COLONLC10:
    Quote Eppy: When she was the old Phyllis of course we all had something to say, 'cause she was the talk of the town, now what's to talk about, borrrrring!!! Mostly now, she is just giddy, giggily, gushily, goofy!!!

Yeah you might be right about that! Honestly I would like to see some changes, she just isn't what I'm used to now. Not that I liked her trying to kill someone but something exciting please and I don't mean another affair!
    I thought the 'real' Phyllis was at her best when she was with Jack - a 'little bit good' and still a 'little bit bad' - will the 'REAL" Phyllis please stand up??

HA HA!!! Ok slim shady! Yeah I like Sharon and Jack but I STILL think Jacko and Phyllis are not over...........somehow someway.....I think there is still a story there to be told......

over the rainbow, Red will be with Jack

I agree.

#46   2008/02/28 11:15AM
    Soulsistah

Given. Victoria (AH) really did have a baby, as we know, so she's definitely "fuller" in that area. Yet her girls weren't practically sitting on the table with their own knife and fork and a drink, like her sister-in-laws were!

Del - maybe that's it. Phylllis, like Glohag, is just too caricaturish and that's why I generally can't stand them.

#47   2008/02/28 11:15AM
    suegerry

There is definitely a Phack reunion in the back......and when they take it out.......WOW.....

#48   2008/02/28 11:17AM
    suegerry

[quote]Quote Soulsistah: Given. Victoria (AH) really did have a baby, as we know, so she's definitely "fuller" in that area. Yet her girls weren't practically sitting on the table with their own knife and fork and a drink, like her sister-in-laws were!

LOL.....

#49   2008/02/28 11:17AM
    Soulsistah

I agree Sue. The only time I found Red tolerable was when she was with Jack. I still clearly remember the scene at the Abbot home when they decided they were going to divorce...and their guitar/flute instrumental theme-music was playing...I actually teared up because it was so sad! Yeah, I did!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 11:18AM
    #50   2008/02/28 11:18AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah: Given. Victoria (AH) really did have a baby, as we know, so she's definitely "fuller" in that area. Yet her girls weren't practically sitting on the table with their own knife and fork and a drink, like her sister-in-laws were!

Del - maybe that's it. Phylllis, like Glohag, is just too caricaturish and that's why I generally can't stand them.

Yep, but Red were "hanging" mightly low.

V was like just a little peep and left the rest for imagination.

Loved V today in that black dress with the little cammy under it...Nice.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list