List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Started by Eppy at 2008/02/27 10:24PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 08:27AM, Views: 2307, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2008/02/28 10:22AM
    Re: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo
    Eppy

Quote pdames4: I think no matter what this character does, there are going to be people who absolutely can't stand her and will never give her the benefit of the doubt and that's their privilege. However, there are few characters that I think are totally one-dimensional. Sheila Carter for one. She's just homicidal and absolutely no help other than a lobotomy for this character, but that's okay. As far as Phyllis, I think she truly would like to be a good person...but when she is upset..all good intentions go right to hell.
    Pdames, in a way, you're right and you're wrong. It isn't that those you say won't give her the benefit of the doubt just can't stand her, it's 'cause we loved the old Phyllis and maybe we are looking for some signs that the REAL Phyllis is coming back. I can't like her very much in this new, squeeky-clean image - just can't buy it - she's more boring and not near as much fun as she used to be!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 10:23AM
    #32   2008/02/28 10:31AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Eppy:
    Quote pdames4: I think no matter what this character does, there are going to be people who absolutely can't stand her and will never give her the benefit of the doubt and that's their privilege. However, there are few characters that I think are totally one-dimensional. Sheila Carter for one. She's just homicidal and absolutely no help other than a lobotomy for this character, but that's okay. As far as Phyllis, I think she truly would like to be a good person...but when she is upset..all good intentions go right to hell.
    Pdames, in a way, you're right and you're wrong. It isn't that those you say won't give her the benefit of the doubt just can't stand her, it's 'cause we loved the old Phyllis and maybe we are looking for some signs that the REAL Phyllis is coming back. I can't like her very much in this new, squeeky-clean image - just can't buy it - she's more boring and not near as much fun as she used to be!!!!!

Eppy, you got that right.

I call it as I see it. Shoot it's a soap and you all know I am nobody fan.....let them mess up and see what I say.

#33   2008/02/28 10:39AM
    COLONLC10

I know you guys say you loved the old phyllis and please don't jump on me cause I'm probably just talking out my......... but when she is evil, people get upset and have to say something and when she is not, people get upset and have to say something......do you know what I mean? In some ways she can't get a break and in other ways......maybe she burned too many bridges in the past? I dunno like i said maybe I'm talking out my stuff! Don't yell at me!

#34   2008/02/28 10:44AM
    Eppy

When she was the old Phyllis of course we all had something to say, 'cause she was the talk of the town, now what's to talk about, borrrrring!!! Mostly now, she is just giddy, giggily, gushily, goofy!!!

#35   2008/02/28 10:46AM
    KeepingItReal

What up Colon.....long time no see.

That's why we like her....every character has their MO and the differences keep the s/ls going.

This is not Red MO but little by little I'm seeing her trying to "run free"

It's all good and it makes for a fun discussions.

Singing Beat it beat it

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 10:47AM
    #36   2008/02/28 10:47AM
    COLONLC10

Quote Eppy: When she was the old Phyllis of course we all had something to say, 'cause she was the talk of the town, now what's to talk about, borrrrring!!! Mostly now, she is just giddy, giggily, gushily, goofy!!!

Yeah you might be right about that! Honestly I would like to see some changes, she just isn't what I'm used to now. Not that I liked her trying to kill someone but something exciting please and I don't mean another affair!

#37   2008/02/28 10:49AM
    COLONLC10

Quote KeepingItReal: What up Colon.....long time no see.

That's why we like her....every character has their MO and the differences keep the s/ls going.

Singing Beat it beat it

Yep, think you might be right too! I just realllllllly hope she don't start trying to run free with Adam.......he needs spicy freak Amber maybe and then they can con each other.........since I think Adam might be a weee bit of a bad boy himself and we all know Amber is.......Phyllis needs to do something, anything.......just leave the youngins alone!

#38   2008/02/28 10:51AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote COLONLC10:
    Quote KeepingItReal: What up Colon.....long time no see.

Singing Beat it beat it

Yep, think you might be right too! I just realllllllly hope she don't start trying to run free with Adam.......he needs spicy freak Amber maybe and then they can con each other.........since I think Adam might be a weee bit of a bad boy himself and we all know Amber is.......Phyllis needs to do something, anything.......just leave the youngins alone!

LMBO Yep

#39   2008/02/28 10:51AM
    suegerry

Phyllis was always the most enjoyable character to me when she was doing her bad deeds....with Danny, with Michael and with Jack.....I would very much like for the old gal to come back.....she kept us entertained......

#40   2008/02/28 10:51AM
    Eppy

Quote COLONLC10:
    Quote Eppy: When she was the old Phyllis of course we all had something to say, 'cause she was the talk of the town, now what's to talk about, borrrrring!!! Mostly now, she is just giddy, giggily, gushily, goofy!!!

Yeah you might be right about that! Honestly I would like to see some changes, she just isn't what I'm used to now. Not that I liked her trying to kill someone but something exciting please and I don't mean another affair!
    I thought the 'real' Phyllis was at her best when she was with Jack - a 'little bit good' and still a 'little bit bad' - will the 'REAL" Phyllis please stand up??

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list