List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Started by Eppy at 2008/02/27 10:24PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 08:27AM, Views: 2244, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2008/02/28 08:10AM
    Re: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo
    KeepingItReal

Quote gommie: My recollection- the first couple of days Phyllis was trying to get Nick to be more receptive to Adam-but didn't something happen a day or two ago where they ran into Victor and he did something that p_issed phyllis off and since then she has been making little snide remarks about him-not I think in order to drive more of a wedge between the brothers,but b/c she is mad at Victor-

Or am i totally bonkers?..it's possible

You could be right but as an "adult" she should be trying to build bridges not adding to it.

Whatever Victor said to her she should rise above it and say...bottom line you need to make peace with your Father much less don't take it out on your Brother.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 08:14AM
    #22   2008/02/28 08:36AM
    gommie

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote gommie: My recollection- the first couple of days Phyllis was trying to get Nick to be more receptive to Adam-but didn't something happen a day or two ago where they ran into Victor and he did something that p_issed phyllis off and since then she has been making little snide remarks about him-not I think in order to drive more of a wedge between the brothers,but b/c she is mad at Victor-

You could be right but as an "adult" she should be trying to build bridges not adding to it.

Whatever Victor said to her she should rise above it and say...bottom line you need to make peace with your Father much less don't take it out on your Brother.

I agree KIR-- so do I remember correctly? Nick and Vic did have a run in Phyllis's presence?

#23   2008/02/28 08:55AM
    aym0402

Quote pdames4: I think she was right to bring up what Victor has done. If he isn't intentionally doing this, it couldn't come at a more oppurtune time for him and a horrific time for Nick. I think she was actually speaking aloud what others may have been thinking. I probvably qwould've said the same thing if it was my husband.

ITA...I think Phyllis was being a supportive wife.

#24   2008/02/28 09:07AM
    pdames4

I think no matter what this character does, there are going to be people who absolutely can't stand her and will never give her the benefit of the doubt and that's their privilege. However, there are few characters that I think are totally one-dimensional. Sheila Carter for one. She's just homicidal and absolutely no help other than a lobotomy for this character, but that's okay. As far as Phyllis, I think she truly would like to be a good person...but when she is upset..all good intentions go right to hell.

#25   2008/02/28 09:10AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote gommie:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

I agree KIR-- so do I remember correctly? Nick and Vic did have a run in Phyllis's presence?

Sorry can't answer that but if they did I still stand by what I say.

Sometimes you just got to know your place....when it comes to family. Less said is better after all Victor did not kills someone......Then I can see her running and telling Nick.

#26   2008/02/28 09:14AM
    Kristi07

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Sometimes you just got to know your place....when it comes to family. Less said is better after all Victor did not kills someone......Then I can see her running and telling Nick.

Karma has a way of biting ya in the backside when ya least expect it!!

#27   2008/02/28 09:18AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Karma has a way of biting ya in the backside when ya least expect it!!

Yep

#28   2008/02/28 09:26AM
    calliope

Quote Skyrider:
    Quote BeenThere: Phyllis was being humorous, but the truth is, her thoughts could really be the truth about the Victor that we all know. Also, when she made the comment about Adam being the Adam that has been hitting on her; this is just Phyllis being Phyllis. At her best, Phyllis is a light hearted and funny gal. Is it necessary that she have dark intentions? Maybe she was just having fun, at a bar where people go the have fun. No offense y'all. Just sharing.
    I dont know about that Phylis always gloats...I bet she only mentioned Adam hitting on her to make Nick jealous . She knows those two do not talk it just sounds like new drama .

I don't think Nick was even there when she said it. I feel she was surprised to and bemused to find out who Adam is.

#29   2008/02/28 09:32AM
    KeepingItReal

Phick well if she wanted a man she shouldn't of creeped around with the boy.

Of course this is my opinion but Red does not think before she reacts. It's her MO...

It all good, she is true to her character. I like it. Gives me and the story line something to talk about.

Oh yeah today's show she does all the "whining".

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 09:39AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list