List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Started by Eppy at 2008/02/27 10:24PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 08:27AM, Views: 2133, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2008/02/28 06:43AM
    Re: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo
    brownie54

I do believe that Phyllis is old enough to be Vic/Adam's mother. After all, Daniel seems to be Vic's age. If they are going to have Vic hit on someone, at least make it more believable.

#12   2008/02/28 06:43AM
    aym0402

Quote Sunnyflower: I don't see Phyllis behaving inappropriately. She thinks its cute that he is hitting on her and she wasn't taking it seriously whatsoever, IMO. However, now that she knows who he is, she is shutting it down real quick.

Those who don't like Phyllis are assigning a sordid agenda to her actions that simply doesn't exist in the eyes of those who do like her.

I mean...how ironic that the guy who has been flirting w/her is her brother-in-law? Just because one character slept with her brother-in-law doesn't mean Phyllis will...GMAB!!!

#13   2008/02/28 06:47AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote brownie54: I do believe that Phyllis is old enough to be Vic/Adam's mother. After all, Daniel seems to be Vic's age. If they are going to have Vic hit on someone, at least make it more believable.

Vic Jr is 27 according to his mother, so I suppose if Phyllis had him at 13, she could be his mother.

#14   2008/02/28 06:47AM
    pdames4

I think she was right to bring up what Victor has done. If he isn't intentionally doing this, it couldn't come at a more oppurtune time for him and a horrific time for Nick. I think she was actually speaking aloud what others may have been thinking. I probvably qwould've said the same thing if it was my husband.

#15   2008/02/28 06:48AM
    pfoster191

I am a Phyllis fan. IMO Phyllis has had a hard time in her past and has had to be a fighter. Now she is married to Nick, has a baby plus Daniel, things are going so well for her, I just don't want her to blow it by acting like a teenager with VicAdam. I want to see a mature side of Phyllis and hope she will become very succesful in the business world. I didn't like some of the things the writers have had her doing before and I hope they don't go back to that.

#16   2008/02/28 06:50AM
    pfoster191

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote brownie54: I do believe that Phyllis is old enough to be Vic/Adam's mother. After all, Daniel seems to be Vic's age. If they are going to have Vic hit on someone, at least make it more believable.

Vic Jr is 27 according to his mother, so I suppose if Phyllis had him at 13, she could be his mother.

I no had idea of how old VicAdam is, I thought he might be around Daniel's age. Anyway, I want him to meet some other SINGLE younger girl. Amber? Heather?

#17   2008/02/28 07:11AM
    KikiChic19

Quote Eppy: Was she just being thoughtless when she replied to Victoria's comment about Adam and Victor? Phyllis retorted about Victor, "figures, if it's not working with one son, replace him with another!" Nick winced and rolled his eyes!! Gee, is she really working hard to keep the peace...NOT! I thought she supposedly has been trying to convince Nick to be more communicative. That remark sounded like she could be driving more of a wedge between them. Second mistake, she gleefully announced that Adam had HIT on her - was that in an attempt to shock Victoria and JT. She didn't say it BEFORE she knew he was Adam, only after she found out. What the.......???

To be honest Ep, I think phyllis is being portrayed accurately now, her behavior at Indigo is who she really is. She doesn't think before she speaks or does.

#18   2008/02/28 07:51AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote KBsGirl: Good observations Eppy...
    to your first point...Wasn't Phyllis encouraging Nick to get to know his half-brother. So her comment there doesn't go far to encourage a relationship.
    on your second point...Why would she say that after? It would have made sense (& been innocent) to say it BEFORE she found out who Adam is. Saying it ("he's hitting on me") AFTER makes it look like she is just trying to stir up trouble. WTHECK?

That just "tacky" Red being true to character....her foot always ends up in her mouth.

Good job Red....little by little a part you is coming back

#19   2008/02/28 07:52AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote KikiChic19:
    Quote Eppy: Was she just being thoughtless when she replied to Victoria's comment about Adam and Victor? Phyllis retorted about Victor, "figures, if it's not working with one son, replace him with another!" Nick winced and rolled his eyes!! Gee, is she really working hard to keep the peace...NOT! I thought she supposedly has been trying to convince Nick to be more communicative. That remark sounded like she could be driving more of a wedge between them. Second mistake, she gleefully announced that Adam had HIT on her - was that in an attempt to shock Victoria and JT. She didn't say it BEFORE she knew he was Adam, only after she found out. What the.......???

To be honest Ep, I think phyllis is being portrayed accurately now, her behavior at Indigo is who she really is. She doesn't think before she speaks or does.

Oh my gosh......I should of read all the post before posting.

I said the same thing.

#20   2008/02/28 08:00AM
    gommie

My recollection- the first couple of days Phyllis was trying to get Nick to be more receptive to Adam-but didn't something happen a day or two ago where they ran into Victor and he did something that p_issed phyllis off and since then she has been making little snide remarks about him-not I think in order to drive more of a wedge between the brothers,but b/c she is mad at Victor-

Or am i totally bonkers?..it's possible

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list