List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo

Started by Eppy at 2008/02/27 10:24PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 08:27AM, Views: 2359, Replies: 74
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/27 10:24PM
    Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo
    Eppy

Was she just being thoughtless when she replied to Victoria's comment about Adam and Victor? Phyllis retorted about Victor, "figures, if it's not working with one son, replace him with another!" Nick winced and rolled his eyes!! Gee, is she really working hard to keep the peace...NOT! I thought she supposedly has been trying to convince Nick to be more communicative. That remark sounded like she could be driving more of a wedge between them. Second mistake, she gleefully announced that Adam had HIT on her - was that in an attempt to shock Victoria and JT. She didn't say it BEFORE she knew he was Adam, only after she found out. What the.......???

#2   2008/02/27 10:29PM
    Re: Phyllis' two mistakes at Indigo
    Uggerly

Phyllis is trouble, and sometimes it seems, she actually does it on purpose. But, if she's not careful, Nick is going to start resenting her for it.

#3   2008/02/27 10:32PM
    Eppy

That's what I was wondering, uggerly - if her remarks were just thoughtless or is she calculating.

#4   2008/02/27 10:48PM
    KBsGirl

Good observations Eppy...
    to your first point...Wasn't Phyllis encouraging Nick to get to know his half-brother. So her comment there doesn't go far to encourage a relationship.
    on your second point...Why would she say that after? It would have made sense (& been innocent) to say it BEFORE she found out who Adam is. Saying it ("he's hitting on me") AFTER makes it look like she is just trying to stir up trouble. WTHECK?

#5   2008/02/27 11:27PM
    BeenThere

Phyllis was being humorous, but the truth is, her thoughts could really be the truth about the Victor that we all know. Also, when she made the comment about Adam being the Adam that has been hitting on her; this is just Phyllis being Phyllis. At her best, Phyllis is a light hearted and funny gal. Is it necessary that she have dark intentions? Maybe she was just having fun, at a bar where people go the have fun. No offense y'all. Just sharing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/27 11:34PM
    #6   2008/02/28 05:25AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote BeenThere: Phyllis was being humorous, but the truth is, her thoughts could really be the truth about the Victor that we all know. Also, when she made the comment about Adam being the Adam that has been hitting on her; this is just Phyllis being Phyllis. At her best, Phyllis is a light hearted and funny gal. Is it necessary that she have dark intentions? Maybe she was just having fun, at a bar where people go the have fun. No offense y'all. Just sharing.

ITA.

People always read so much into everything Phyllis does. It's insane!

Phyllis has done nothing but encourage Nick to pursue a relationship with Adam and she continues in this vein today.

I think Phyllis was surprised that the kid who has been hitting on her was Vic Jr and she expressed her surprise when she mentioned it to Victoria. Trying to shock them? GMAB.

#7   2008/02/28 05:43AM
    Skyrider

Quote BeenThere: Phyllis was being humorous, but the truth is, her thoughts could really be the truth about the Victor that we all know. Also, when she made the comment about Adam being the Adam that has been hitting on her; this is just Phyllis being Phyllis. At her best, Phyllis is a light hearted and funny gal. Is it necessary that she have dark intentions? Maybe she was just having fun, at a bar where people go the have fun. No offense y'all. Just sharing.
    I dont know about that Phylis always gloats...I bet she only mentioned Adam hitting on her to make Nick jealous . She knows those two do not talk it just sounds like new drama .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/28 05:43AM
    #8   2008/02/28 05:50AM
    aym0402

Quote Sunnyflower:

ITA.

People always read so much into everything Phyllis does. It's insane!
    Phyllis has done nothing but encourage Nick to pursue a relationship with Adam and she continues in this vein today.

I think Phyllis was surprised that the kid who has been hitting on her was Vic Jr and she expressed her surprise when she mentioned it to Victoria. Trying to shock them? GMAB.

Ditto...GMAFB!!!

#9   2008/02/28 06:29AM
    pfoster191

Quote Eppy: Was she just being thoughtless when she replied to Victoria's comment about Adam and Victor? Phyllis retorted about Victor, "figures, if it's not working with one son, replace him with another!" Nick winced and rolled his eyes!! Gee, is she really working hard to keep the peace...NOT! I thought she supposedly has been trying to convince Nick to be more communicative. That remark sounded like she could be driving more of a wedge between them. Second mistake, she gleefully announced that Adam had HIT on her - was that in an attempt to shock Victoria and JT. She didn't say it BEFORE she knew he was Adam, only after she found out. What the.......???

What is Phyllis now an older woman who is trying to stay young? This Adam looks to be close to Daniel's age. Doesn't age matter anymore (when its a big difference) to anyone? I don't like Phyllis to behave like this.

#10   2008/02/28 06:40AM
    Sunnyflower

I don't see Phyllis behaving inappropriately. She thinks its cute that he is hitting on her and she wasn't taking it seriously whatsoever, IMO. However, now that she knows who he is, she is shutting it down real quick.

Those who don't like Phyllis are assigning a sordid agenda to her actions that simply doesn't exist in the eyes of those who do like her.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list