List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria ......how rude.............

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria ......how rude.............

Started by gommie at 2008/02/27 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 01:45PM, Views: 1583, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2008/03/02 05:12AM
    Re: Victoria ......how rude.............
    justmehere

Quote sutherngirl: Victoria has no manners just like her father..
    lol do the Newmans need manners.....their theme song should be WE ARE THE WORLD.

#22   2008/03/02 03:06PM
    bobisright

i think victoria and nick both went to college but what kind of grades or what if anything they learned I do not know. Art??Music appreciation????Horsebackriding???Polo???

#23   2008/03/02 04:19PM
    Allspice

They attended from the "Daddy know Best University of Business Ethics" They majored in "Stick it to anyone who doesn't toe the line" with a minor in "Even if it's family". Nick flunked out in his last semester. Victoria had good grades, but may be derailed by Adam.

#24   2008/03/02 05:47PM
    Sundevil98

Quote Northwoods: Victoria and JT bore me. Their relationship is soooo boring to watch. I am not sure why the writers put these to together. She was more interesting to watch when she was with Brad. Maybe with Sabrina around things will change.

ITA zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#25   2008/03/02 06:31PM
    Lilamoor

Quote Allspice: They attended from the "Daddy know Best University of Business Ethics" They majored in "Stick it to anyone who doesn't toe the line" with a minor in "Even if it's family". Nick flunked out in his last semester. Victoria had good grades, but may be derailed by Adam.

LOL

#26   2008/03/02 11:12PM
    ojudy59

What i thought was rude was when Adam was having dinner with Nick and Phyllis and Nikki showed up, the comment that Adam made about thinking that Nikki would have been more like Hope and Nick's smug reaction that Nikki is nothing like Hope. I took that as he thinks Nikki is all that and Hope was beneath her. Myself i dont think so, if anything Hope is the one with the morals that she passed on to her son.

#27   2008/03/02 11:22PM
    justmehere

Quote ojudy59: What i thought was rude was when Adam was having dinner with Nick and Phyllis and Nikki showed up, the comment that Adam made about thinking that Nikki would have been more like Hope and Nick's smug reaction that Nikki is nothing like Hope. I took that as he thinks Nikki is all that and Hope was beneath her. Myself i dont think so, if anything Hope is the one with the morals that she passed on to her son.
    AMEN to that. Is there even a church in GC?

#28   2008/03/06 01:08PM
    alison stewart

that true

#29   2008/03/06 01:38PM
    gommie

Quote ojudy59: What i thought was rude was when Adam was having dinner with Nick and Phyllis and Nikki showed up, the comment that Adam made about thinking that Nikki would have been more like Hope and Nick's smug reaction that Nikki is nothing like Hope. I took that as he thinks Nikki is all that and Hope was beneath her. Myself i dont think so, if anything Hope is the one with the morals that she passed on to her son.

LOL LOL...ah the differences in the way we each read things..I took it to mean just the opposite...that Nick was pretty much intimating that his mother has been around a time or two while Hope had lived a much quiet, calmer existence...............

#30   2008/03/16 08:56AM
    patricia

Quote Sundevil98:
    Quote Northwoods: Victoria and JT bore me. Their relationship is soooo boring to watch. I am not sure why the writers put these to together. She was more interesting to watch when she was with Brad. Maybe with Sabrina around things will change.

ITA zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes I agree Jt is very boring at times always seem to be following Victoria around and doing nothing for a living

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list