List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria ......how rude.............

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria ......how rude.............

Started by gommie at 2008/02/27 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 01:45PM, Views: 1525, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2008/02/29 11:34AM
    Re: Victoria ......how rude.............
    rjames8

Quote Soulsistah: Victoria hasn't completely warmed up to Adam yet and I think she's not 100% comfortable being forced to work with him on her baby, "Beauty of Nature". I think she was jsut glad for the excuse not to have to deal with Adam right then.

I can't say I blame her. Adam has been very ambitious. He has made clear that he is just there to advance his career and nothing more. I find his character quite cold, not anything like his mother Hope. I think the writers should show some sensitivity. At least, even Victor can show that when he is around his grandchildren. But Adam has already over-stepped his postion by making a decision without Victoria. Just before she took off to care for her child, she instructed Adam to be there for the meeting. I don't think she asked him to make a major decision. He did it anyway. And when Victor asked Adam about Victoria, he failed to tell Victor that Reed was sick. Adam is very deceptive. I find him too cold.

#12   2008/02/29 11:44AM
    bonifay

Rich spoiled brats.....they feel Adam is trying to take their place

#13   2008/02/29 11:44AM
    cherchezlefemme

Not just rude, but unprofessional, and catty too boot! Let's not forget she just sushed the man a day ago!

#14   2008/02/29 11:45AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote bonifay: Rich spoiled brats.....they feel Adam is trying to take their place

Hi Bonifay......they should be "embracing" him.

#15   2008/02/29 11:46AM
    gommie

If Victoria is doing her job she has nothing to feel insecure about...

#16   2008/02/29 11:49AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote gommie: If Victoria is doing her job she has nothing to feel insecure about...

That right.

Plus what she worried about she left Newman before because her Daddy would not put her in control and then she comes back (because of them) to be manipulated.

She needs to stand on her own two feet and stop worrying about Newman and forcus on her family.

Maybe she should think of doing her own thing.

#17   2008/02/29 11:52AM
    Eppy

If Victoria wants to succeed instead of playing big cheese, she would listen to someone who has a heck of a lot more business training than she does. Her position(s) have been handed to her because she's a Newman, not necessarily because she is a whiz in the corporate world of business.

#18   2008/02/29 11:52AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote gommie: If Victoria is doing her job she has nothing to feel insecure about...

I think that is the crux of the problem.... she hasn't been. (1) because she's been comatose for months; (2) she has gotta be a lil hormonal after just having this baby and bouncing back to work. (3) Newly married on top of everything else.

The fact that this is a new sibling coming into house of Newman has got to shake her and Nick up - He's real competition. They have nothing to fear from Abby - she's a kid and won't pose a problem for several years....they will be ready to retire by the time she comes of age to do anything! But Adam? Is a very real threat - all Nick ever finished was high school and maybe a 40! She's an art major... Everything they know has been spoon fed via Daddy's tutledge. Adam...got the education and even some savvy that he picked up by NOT working at Newman.

#19   2008/02/29 01:02PM
    lubug

Victoria and Nick should be jealous and feel threatened. Did either of them go to college?

#20   2008/02/29 01:47PM
    cajunlizz0315

Quote Northwoods: Victoria and JT bore me. Their relationship is soooo boring to watch. I am not sure why the writers put these to together. She was more interesting to watch when she was with Brad. Maybe with Sabrina around things will change.

CHANGE ? YES , I either expect Sabrina to start an affair with JT or VICTOR ..... OR BOTH LOL

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list