List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria ......how rude.............

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria ......how rude.............

Started by gommie at 2008/02/27 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 01:45PM, Views: 1492, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/27 11:45AM
    Victoria ......how rude.............
    gommie

JT was interrupting! Adam was there first and wanted to talk business.....apparently not as important in the work place as what we will do after work...RUDE, RUDE, RUDE

#2   2008/02/27 11:59AM
    Re: Victoria ......how rude.............
    Soulsistah

Victoria hasn't completely warmed up to Adam yet and I think she's not 100% comfortable being forced to work with him on her baby, "Beauty of Nature". I think she was jsut glad for the excuse not to have to deal with Adam right then.

#3   2008/02/27 12:06PM
    gommie

She was very rude to Adam- he was there first and had started talking to her about BON when JT entered and said he didn't want to interrupt and Victoria told him he wasn't, YES, he was- Victoria turned her attention away from Adam and discussed going out to Indigo with JT- the polite thing would have been to tell JT to excuse her for a minute-

#4   2008/02/27 12:07PM
    sutherngirl

Victoria has no manners just like her father..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/27 12:08PM
    #5   2008/02/27 01:05PM
    bubble303

Haha I ACTUALLY wanted to slap her

Rude Newmans

#6   2008/02/27 01:08PM
    Soulsistah

Quote sutherngirl: Victoria has no manners just like her father..

Yup, that's the way they play. Even Nick was rude to Adam when he met him at the GCAC

#7   2008/02/27 01:13PM
    suegerry

They are jealous of the best thing their father could have produced......"Adam Vic Jr."........the Newmans like their dad never really had much respect for anyone else but themselves......

#8   2008/02/27 01:25PM
    gommie

Quote suegerry: They are jealous of the best thing their father could have produced......"Adam Vic Jr."........the Newmans like their dad never really had much respect for anyone else but themselves......

EXACTLY-they had everything-well now did they? of monetary value, yes they did....but I think I would have rather been in Kansas and had Adams's life than in GC with Nick and Victorias-they really are the handicapped siblings..

#9   2008/02/29 10:40AM
    Northwoods

Victoria and JT bore me. Their relationship is soooo boring to watch. I am not sure why the writers put these to together. She was more interesting to watch when she was with Brad. Maybe with Sabrina around things will change.

#10   2008/02/29 10:52AM
    zzyzx

Why do we continue to be surprised? It's genetic!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list