List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: what do you think?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what do you think?

Started by pookeybear at 2008/02/26 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/01 02:08PM, Views: 178, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2008/02/26 12:06PM
    what do you think?
    pookeybear

3) Tell me what you think about Jeff and Gloria? I think he is going to drive her to drink, what better way to get under her skin than say he is going to do something what do you think?

What do you think about Victor Jr.? I think he is going to show all of us that he has the power of his dad and is going to try to take full control of the company and try to put Nick and Victoria in their places what do you think?

What do you think about Lilly and Cane? I do not think it is fair how she got where she is at by being Cane's girl she is not mature enough for it. What do you think?

What do you think about Nikki and David? I just hate the guy he is such a jerk I think Nikki and Victor will be back together soon and I hope we find out who David really is. What do you think?

What do you think about the new company that the Abbot's and the Newman's are doing? I think it will be great and Victor will support it 200%. What do you think?

#2   2008/03/01 02:08PM
    Re: what do you think?
    justmehere

Victor will not be supportive of the new company...if its not his idea he usually axes it. Victor Jr. is up to something and it doesn't include being a great long lost brother eager to bond with Nick or/and Victoria. Gloria is too smart to loosen her defenses by hittin the bottle. Lilly is immature just like her BF Colleen. They are 2 of a kind. Both brats.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list