List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Sneak Peaks. Spoilers. Week of 2/25

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Sneak Peaks. Spoilers. Week of 2/25

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/22 07:52AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/23 05:50AM, Views: 3688, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/22 07:54AM
    Re: Y&R Sneak Peaks. Spoilers. Week of 2/25
    aym0402

Thanks for the spoilers.

#2   2008/02/22 07:58AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote sybil717: With their new venture on the line, Sharon and Jack travel to Los Angeles to meet with Eric and Forrester. Will Victor's influence destory their plans?

Back in Genoa City. Adam also known as Victor, Jr. begins work at NE and shows the kind of promises that would make his father proud. His chance meetting with Phyllis could be a problem, however; Adam notices the long-legged beauty and is drawn to her unawared that she is a Newman herself. Will Phyllis oncover his true identity and reveal it to the world?

Lastly, Victoria is overjoyed when Sabrina, her close friend from Europe, arrives in GC. How long will she stay? Vicky's happy mood quickly delfates upon learning about baby Reed's sudden illness. Vicky and JT re;resent the classic nervous new parents; are they right to worry oris Reed Simply suffering a common virus?

LMAO your good....you hot for her. Boy can we embelish.

#3   2008/02/22 08:20AM
    Sunnyflower

;) Thanks for the spoilers.

I look forward to next week.

#4   2008/02/22 08:22AM
    misterr

I hope Reed's sudden illness is not actually a way to let it be known that JT is not his father.

#5   2008/02/22 08:24AM
    Snizzle

O hell..now reed gotta be sick.....no break from JOKETORIA yet...Boo!

#6   2008/02/22 08:34AM
    gommie

Quote sybil717:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote sybil717: With their new venture on the line, Sharon and Jack travel to Los Angeles to meet with Eric and Forrester. Will Victor's influence destory their plans?

Back in Genoa City. Adam also known as Victor, Jr. begins work at NE and shows the kind of promises that would make his father proud. His chance meetting with Phyllis could be a problem, however; Adam notices the long-legged beauty and is drawn to her unawared that she is a Newman herself. Will Phyllis oncover his true identity and reveal it to the world?

Lastly, Victoria is overjoyed when Sabrina, her close friend from Europe, arrives in GC. How long will she stay? Vicky's happy mood quickly delfates upon learning about baby Reed's sudden illness. Vicky and JT re;resent the classic nervous new parents; are they right to worry oris Reed Simply suffering a common virus?

LMAO your good....you hot for her. Boy can we embelish.

I copied this word for word from the spoiler site. DUH! I will refrain from those very snarky remarks that are on the tip of my tongue.

Excuse me....don't we have guidelines against copy and pasting anything from another site to this? Or am I mistaken?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/22 08:34AM
    #7   2008/02/22 08:35AM
    KeepingItReal

That just silly Reed had to fight for his life.

Are you serious they represent the classic new parent and are they right to worry....

I think any parent would worry at when their child is sick.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/22 08:49AM
    #8   2008/02/22 11:33AM
    Carolina Gir...

Really bad when a child gets sick but didn't Vikki have him
    in really cold weather and out late at night? What do you
    except to happen with a newborn preemie?? Crazy just Crazy

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list