List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily Cane (Spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily Cane (Spoiler)

Started by jojo35211 at 2008/02/21 07:53AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 05:24PM, Views: 3371, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2008/02/27 09:05PM
    Re: Lily Cane (Spoiler)
    AngelDimples...

Quote lilycanefan:
    Quote DIMEREY: The Lily Cane story line is to much. She is just not the Cane type in my book. Now that Adam is in the picture, I think they should rewrite that line and hook her up with Adam. He would be more in her age bracket. Although it seem as tho it would be nice to write her in with an afro american guy for a change. Someone really cool and goodlooking, with a mind of his own and a little mystery behind him (like the professor and Collen, we still don't know anything about him).

Nope sorry wouldn't be the same...CANE AND LILY ARE IT!!!

no adam isn't Lily's type at all...he would be better off with Heather or Colleen or Phyllis for that matter...Cane and Lily are great together and I think he truly care about her...

#22   2008/02/28 07:21AM
    suegerry

I find this Lily and Cane a mismatch.....but who knows what can come of it......it may be all good in the end....

#23   2008/02/28 07:25AM
    Skyrider

Quote jojo35211: I read this spoiler on the Lily and Cane board, it cites one of the poster's spoiler section in her local newspaper as the source: (the spoiler is dated 2/18/2008)

Lily and Cane take the "Ultimate" next step in their relationship.

Since they have already made love, I wonder what the "Ultimate" next step could be?

The next step hopefully their on place together so they can stop slepping around in every one eles home.

#24   2008/02/28 08:19AM
    jojo35211

It sure would be nice if they moved in together. I also would not mind a storyline that really addressed the age issue in a different way. Since they are now a couple, the age difference has moved beyond the "should-we-be-with-each-other-stage.

I think it would be interesting if they showed how Cane was moving toward a need to settle down and Lily was moving toward realizing and enjoying her new found career and success. This type of story does not have to end their relationship, it could in fact strengthen the relationship if it's done well. For example: Neil could help Cane and Lily understand how he and Dru coped with modeling career.

#25   2008/02/29 12:55PM
    mu994

I disagree about Lily and Cane moving in together, i think that Lily and Cane should go there separate ways. They did had some marriage trouble before. I think that Cane should find another woman his own age and Lily should try to work her marriage out with Daniel. Leave the older men alone.

#26   2008/02/29 05:24PM
    lilycanefan

Quote mu994: I disagree about Lily and Cane moving in together, i think that Lily and Cane should go there separate ways. They did had some marriage trouble before. I think that Cane should find another woman his own age and Lily should try to work her marriage out with Daniel. Leave the older men alone.

I think the whole age thing is over now, they are a couple now so its done and over, they overcame that together. Daniel has moved on with Amber. Lane are perfect for each other!!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list