List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily Cane (Spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily Cane (Spoiler)

Started by jojo35211 at 2008/02/21 07:53AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 05:24PM, Views: 3449, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/02/21 08:31PM
    Re: Lily Cane (Spoiler)
    FLfan

While I enjoy both of these actors so much, together I don't feel any chemistry what so ever.
    Honestly, their love scene the other day was painful and awkward to watch.

#12   2008/02/21 10:29PM
    ALangille

i think she will get preggo and they will have to deal with the after facts! cause u know teen preg is in the news alot.

#13   2008/02/23 06:33PM
    lilycanefan

I think it might mean that they move in together...which I thin would be good for both of them. They have already taken a major step in their relationship by making love and Cane is still wanting to be with her, even telling Brad that hes a one women guy. That would be so romantic...can't wait to see what happens:)

GO LANE!!!!!!

#14   2008/02/23 06:35PM
    bubble303

Quote needsoap: how about a quicky wedding in vegas?

Deja vu

#15   2008/02/23 06:45PM
    martie

Quote lilycanefan: I think it might mean that they move in together...which I thin would be good for both of them. They have already taken a major step in their relationship by making love and Cane is still wanting to be with her, even telling Brad that hes a one women guy. That would be so romantic...can't wait to see what happens:)

GO LANE!!!!!!

Yes, Lane moving in together would be wonderful! I am so into this couple. I just love how into one another they are as if no ne else really exists! Vday was great and I really wish we could see them more!

#16   2008/02/25 05:55PM
    flygirl1969

3) I need more Lane. It has been days since their hook-up and we have seen nothing since. Enough victor ,sharon, etc

#17   2008/02/26 08:37PM
    lilycanefan

Quote flygirl1969: I need more Lane. It has been days since their hook-up and we have seen nothing since. Enough victor ,sharon, etc

I am defently with you on this one...I need more Lane now..toady was ok, Im happy that they are not just friends in public anymore..Can't wait to see what these two brng next!!! I have defently had enough of victor, amber and daniel....etc...Next..lol

#18   2008/02/26 09:02PM
    AngelDimples...

I knoww hat u mean we need more Lane where have they been....I am looking forward to what happens with them they are great together..I am soooooooooooo sick of Gloria and Jeff....

#19   2008/02/27 05:42AM
    DIMEREY

The Lily Cane story line is to much. She is just not the Cane type in my book. Now that Adam is in the picture, I think they should rewrite that line and hook her up with Adam. He would be more in her age bracket. Although it seem as tho it would be nice to write her in with an afro american guy for a change. Someone really cool and goodlooking, with a mind of his own and a little mystery behind him (like the professor and Collen, we still don't know anything about him).

#20   2008/02/27 07:45PM
    lilycanefan

Quote DIMEREY: The Lily Cane story line is to much. She is just not the Cane type in my book. Now that Adam is in the picture, I think they should rewrite that line and hook her up with Adam. He would be more in her age bracket. Although it seem as tho it would be nice to write her in with an afro american guy for a change. Someone really cool and goodlooking, with a mind of his own and a little mystery behind him (like the professor and Collen, we still don't know anything about him).

Nope sorry wouldn't be the same...CANE AND LILY ARE IT!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list