List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily Cane (Spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily Cane (Spoiler)

Started by jojo35211 at 2008/02/21 07:53AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 05:24PM, Views: 3477, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/21 07:53AM
    Lily Cane (Spoiler)
    jojo35211

I read this spoiler on the Lily and Cane board, it cites one of the poster's spoiler section in her local newspaper as the source: (the spoiler is dated 2/18/2008)

Lily and Cane take the "Ultimate" next step in their relationship.

Since they have already made love, I wonder what the "Ultimate" next step could be?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/21 09:21AM
    #2   2008/02/21 08:49AM
    Re: Lily Cane (Spoiler)
    christine07

Quote jojo35211: I read this spoiler on the Lily and Cane board, it sites one of the poster's spoiler section in her local newspaper as the source: (the spoiler is dated 2/18/2008)

Since they have already made love, I wonder what the "Ultimate" next step could be?

jojo - I wonder if the "Ultimate Step" is they move in together? I can't imagine them getting married. They've both done the "quick wedding thing." So I'm wondering if they start to look for an apartment together?

Just a thought.

#3   2008/02/21 09:01AM
    jojo35211

I think that could be it, the poster's spoiler did hint at that possiblilty. It was really hard to tell whether the moving-in part of the post was part of the spoiler or her speculation. That's why I did not mention it when I posted the spoiler.

#4   2008/02/21 09:08AM
    Uggerly

I think they are just going to date for awhile, and he will get interested in some one new..You know that Lily is not going to be happily ever after now!!! We will see a lot of drama with Eric still pokin' in his nose some more, and Cane having a roving eye. We have probably already seen "The Next Step"..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/21 09:08AM
    #5   2008/02/21 09:12AM
    jojo35211

No I don't think so, this spoiler was posted after the Valentine's day eppy. I would not characterize a romantic evening as the "Ultimate" next step.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/21 09:18AM
    #6   2008/02/21 09:15AM
    Uggerly

Oh, sorry..my bad..Well, I do hope they do some more of that hot lovin' anyway..They are both absolutely hot and I hope it can last for it's time!

#7   2008/02/21 10:39AM
    judy_bo_booty

Quote christine07:
    Quote jojo35211: I read this spoiler on the Lily and Cane board, it sites one of the poster's spoiler section in her local newspaper as the source: (the spoiler is dated 2/18/2008)

jojo - I wonder if the "Ultimate Step" is they move in together? I can't imagine them getting married. They've both done the "quick wedding thing." So I'm wondering if they start to look for an apartment together?

Just a thought.

I am with you on this, they will move in together.

#8   2008/02/21 02:20PM
    sutherngirl

I'm all for Cane and Lily but I think they're moving too fast if they move in 2gether..

#9   2008/02/21 06:50PM
    martie

Quote jojo35211: I read this spoiler on the Lily and Cane board, it cites one of the poster's spoiler section in her local newspaper as the source: (the spoiler is dated 2/18/2008)

I wonder if this means Lane will move in together! Omg this would be so good! Not just the fact that it would be super hot but to see Neil's face would be priceless! I love everything about this couple! I wonder what Jill will think! Too many good scenes can come from this! Please let it be true!!!

#10   2008/02/21 07:17PM
    needsoap

how about a quicky wedding in vegas?

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list