List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/20 12:21PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 10:32AM, Views: 3432, Replies: 74
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:
    #71   2008/02/23 08:57AM
    Re: Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???
    Eppy

Oh hell, we all know it's Sharon's house - why this big ol' legal argument about property rights, land grants, blah, blah, blah. It was flat out fully awarded to Sharon in the divorce, and it was flat out deeded to them by Victor as a wedding present. Why the big hassle!!!

#72   2008/02/23 08:59AM
    aym0402

Quote Eppy: Oh hell, we all know it's Sharon's house - why this big ol' legal argument about property rights, land grants, blah, blah, blah. It was flat out fully awarded to Sharon in the divorce, and it was flat out deeded to them by Victor as a wedding present. Why the big hassle!!!

#73   2008/02/23 11:05AM
    rjames8

Apparantely, the writers forgot that Sharon owned the house. She got it as part of the divorce settlement, Nick gave it to her. I am guessing when she moved in with Jack, the house was available. Victoria just decided she could move in and no one asked Sharon!

#74   2008/02/29 10:32AM
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle: Lemme guess. Victor Jr's new digs?

Seems like the loft is now the headquarters for the Phick/Shack business venture...(shaking my head)!!!!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list