List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/20 12:21PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 10:32AM, Views: 3435, Replies: 74
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2008/02/22 11:27AM
    Re: Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???
    Snizzle

Lemme guess. Victor Jr's new digs?

#62   2008/02/22 11:28AM
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle: Lemme guess. Victor Jr's new digs?

IDK...you know Vikki can be a brat; she might not want him living there.

#63   2008/02/22 11:30AM
    Snizzle

aint that Jt's place?? well he is whipped he'll do whatever she says... LMAO

#64   2008/02/22 11:30AM
    Eppy

Quote aym0402:

Heck, there's plenty of room at the Newman manse - wouldn't that just jerk everyone's chain.

#65   2008/02/22 11:31AM
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle: aint that Jt's place?? well he is whipped he'll do whatever she says... LMAO

I can see Daniel living there. How long is he going to stay with Kev and Jana.

#66   2008/02/22 11:32AM
    Snizzle

O yeah..forgot about that blonde daniel

#67   2008/02/22 11:41AM
    COLONLC10

Quote aym0402:
    Quote COLONLC10:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote Eppy: Maybe Victor and Sharon had a secret meeting and Victor offered to buy her house in order for JT and Vikki to buy it from him...or, he asked her to sell it outright to them and he would arrange the financing...must have been what happened. Anyway, it looks like they will be moving there...it's too costly for Y&R to build another home set so they will continue to use Sharon's house. Hey, Mary had a nice house, apparently she's out of the picture, they could move there!!

I hate the way that they are skimping on the sets. I get tired of seeing Crimson Lights and NE breakroom.

And indigo's and the athletic club......etc...etc...

I wonder what they are going to do w/the loft since JToria has moved to the ranch.

JTORIA! I like that. I haven't seen that one yet!

#68   2008/02/23 08:04AM
    aym0402

Quote Eppy:
    Quote aym0402:

Heck, there's plenty of room at the Newman manse - wouldn't that just jerk everyone's chain.

LOL...how dare he ask his son to come live with him?

#69   2008/02/23 08:13AM
    Uggerly

Quote Touched: Vic didn't say he would ask anybody, which ticked me off. He said why don't you buy Nick & Sharon's house. Don't even bother to ask them if they want to sell! Just stick another knife in, you old condescending, evil ba┼čtard! By the way, Sharon got it in the divorce settlement!

My guess is that, since Nick and Sharon are divorced and Nicki and David are moving out of that particular home, it's his Ranch, and he can decide who lives in which home, on that ranch.

#70   2008/02/23 08:24AM
    Hot for Nick

Quote sybil717:
    Quote divasoapfan: I might be wrong,but I thought the deed to this property (nick & sharon) was given to nick when he was in prison. This was shown not too long ago. Therefore when Nick divorced Sharon he gave this to Sharon so Noah & her could live on this property. Now unless there was something else Vic had in writing,I think this is a blooper.....Vic has no right to sell this property it belongs to Sharon. Am I wrong in thinking like this.please clear this up.

Sharon never LEGALLY owned the property. Nick can't give Sharonor anyone else property that he doesnt own. Nikki owned the ranch and ALLOWED Sharon to keep the ranchouse but Victor won the ranch back in the divorce settlement so everything on the Newman ranch is his.

When Nikki wanted to stay there she asked Sharon and Nikki said because it was Sharon's.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list