List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/20 12:21PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 10:32AM, Views: 3371, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2008/02/22 09:49AM
    Re: Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???
    aym0402

Quote Eppy: Maybe Victor and Sharon had a secret meeting and Victor offered to buy her house in order for JT and Vikki to buy it from him...or, he asked her to sell it outright to them and he would arrange the financing...must have been what happened. Anyway, it looks like they will be moving there...it's too costly for Y&R to build another home set so they will continue to use Sharon's house. Hey, Mary had a nice house, apparently she's out of the picture, they could move there!!

I hate the way that they are skimping on the sets. I get tired of seeing Crimson Lights and NE breakroom.

#52   2008/02/22 09:50AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote granny45:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote aym0402: I remember that Sharon "owns" the house b/c Logan and Nikki asked Sharon if it were okay for them to stay there.

Funny how all these people thought it proper to ask her permission to stay there but this formality apparently isn't necessary to sell the place to someone.

Probably because Sharon still had her furniture and things there. I think the deal was that Sharon and Noah would never have to move out of "their" house if they didn't want to - but now, since she did move out and remarried, I would think that it still belongs to Victor. Only my opinion.

Yeah that is what I'm thinking too - Sharon had indefinite "right of use" but she has abdicated that right by moving out. Vicotr was the one hanging on to the keys the whole time. It's the only thing that makes sense.

I wish someone would bring up to Sharon that Victoria and JT are moving in there so that it would get addressed and we could move on.

#53   2008/02/22 09:55AM
    suegerry

Guess what ......JT and Victoria with Reed.....moved in today......

#54   2008/02/22 09:58AM
    Eppy

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote aym0402: I remember that Sharon "owns" the house b/c Logan and Nikki asked Sharon if it were okay for them to stay there.

Funny how all these people thought it proper to ask her permission to stay there but this formality apparently isn't necessary to sell the place to someone.

Probably because Sharon still had her furniture and things there. I think the deal was that Sharon and Noah would never have to move out of "their" house if they didn't want to - but now, since she did move out and remarried, I would think that it still belongs to Victor. Only my opinion.

Yeah that is what I'm thinking too - Sharon had indefinite "right of use" but she has abdicated that right by moving out. Vicotr was the one hanging on to the keys the whole time. It's the only thing that makes sense.

I wish someone would bring up to Sharon that Victoria and JT are moving in there so that it would get addressed and we could move on.
    Apparently a deed or a divorce award means nothing. Nikki retained ownership of the "big" house all these years in her settlement - why is it not the same for Sharon??

#55   2008/02/22 09:59AM
    COLONLC10

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Eppy: Maybe Victor and Sharon had a secret meeting and Victor offered to buy her house in order for JT and Vikki to buy it from him...or, he asked her to sell it outright to them and he would arrange the financing...must have been what happened. Anyway, it looks like they will be moving there...it's too costly for Y&R to build another home set so they will continue to use Sharon's house. Hey, Mary had a nice house, apparently she's out of the picture, they could move there!!

I hate the way that they are skimping on the sets. I get tired of seeing Crimson Lights and NE breakroom.

And indigo's and the athletic club......etc...etc...

#56   2008/02/22 10:02AM
    suegerry

Quote Eppy:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Apparently a deed or a divorce award means nothing. Nikki retained ownership of the "big" house all these years in her settlement - why is it not the same for Sharon??

I can answer that question.......it's because it's SHARON

#57   2008/02/22 11:03AM
    Eppy

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

What the hell is this legal jargon "indefinite right of use" - never heard of such a thing unless Victor drew up a nutty kind of contract with Nick at the time of their marriage. He specifically gave Nick a deed! This is the first time I have ever heard of such a term as pertains to property. The closest thing I can think of is a renewable lifetime lease.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/22 11:05AM
    #58   2008/02/22 11:25AM
    granny45

Quote Eppy:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

What the hell is this legal jargon "indefinite right of use" - never heard of such a thing unless Victor drew up a nutty kind of contract with Nick at the time of their marriage. He specifically gave Nick a deed! This is the first time I have ever heard of such a term as pertains to property. The closest thing I can think of is a renewable lifetime lease.

There are all sorts of stipulations and clauses that can be added in the case of "gifted" property. All you need is a a good lawyer - of which Victor has plenty! Anything is possible - I'm sure that Victor would have protected his precious ranch property in the case of a divorce - doubt he would leave that for chance.

#59   2008/02/22 11:26AM
    Eppy

Quote granny45:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

There are all sorts of stipulations and clauses that can be added in the case of "gifted" property. All you need is a a good lawyer - of which Victor has plenty! Anything is possible - I'm sure that Victor would have protected his precious ranch property in the case of a divorce - doubt he would leave that for chance.
    Okay - have it your way!!!

#60   2008/02/22 11:27AM
    aym0402

Quote COLONLC10:
    Quote aym0402:

And indigo's and the athletic club......etc...etc...

I wonder what they are going to do w/the loft since JToria has moved to the ranch.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list