List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/20 12:21PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 10:32AM, Views: 3345, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2008/02/21 06:18PM
    Re: Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???
    colormebadd

Maybe she does maybe she doesn't who cares? I'm sure that Sharon will have no problem selling the house to Victoria and JT at all or agreeing with Victor to sell the house. She lives with Jack now anyway. IF I were JT I would want to put some distance between them though. He knows that that family is all screwed up. I'd personally stay at the Loft, It looks a lot more roomier than that house anyway and its across town far enough away from all the crazies.

#32   2008/02/21 10:10PM
    KBsGirl

Quote sybil717:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote yrnut:
    Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote LilyAllen: I read somewhere that sharon sold the house to Victor. I don't see why she would not do it anyways she has no more use for it she now lives in the abott masion, she's found herself and noah a new home!
    Sharon owned it when they brought Vikki home from the hospital because Sharon gave Nikki permission to live there.

Yep i remeMber that, but perhaps she sold it after when she patched things up with jack.Why else would vitor have any right to sell a house that does not belong to him.

Darn these writers are at it again!! They are trying to make us beleive something that isn't true again. Yes, Sharon was given the house in her divorce settlement , and also at the end of the year Nicki did ask Sharon if she could move into her old home, and yes Sharon was going to move into the house before her and Jack got back together. No mention of her selling her house to anyone in the past 2 months. IF Victor had bought the house, why would he have to loan JT the money to buy it???

JT is buying the house from Victor. Let's give JT credit, he refused to accept the house as a gift from his father-in-law. JT wants to take care of his family himself. The only way Victor could get JT and Vicky to stay at the ranch was to sell them the house.

That doesn't address the issue that the house belongs to Sharon.

Once Victor got the property in the divorce settlement, he either bought it from Sharon or it reverted back to him if the sale of the house to Sharon wasn't legally binding. I'm not clear about how you can own a house on someone else's land and have the property change hands! Suffice to say, JT and Vicky now own the house, which they are buying from Victor who owns the land.

Unless the Land is deeded on a seperate but adjoining parcel or subdivided. But this is way to technical, and "our" writers would not put this much thought into it. hahaha!

#33   2008/02/21 10:15PM
    KBsGirl

I do think it is funny (although I have yet to see this episode) that Vicki states to Nick that she always wanted "his" house.
    Okay, I don't recall this AT ALL!!! Vicki, had the Tack House (way before it became the "Tacky House!") and she decorated/designed it for herself. SOOOOOO.......WHY Doesn't she just kick Nick and Phyl out of HER house???? hahahaha

#34   2008/02/21 11:56PM
    Eppy

Quote sybil717:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote yrnut:
    Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote LilyAllen: I read somewhere that sharon sold the house to Victor. I don't see why she would not do it anyways she has no more use for it she now lives in the abott masion, she's found herself and noah a new home!
    Sharon owned it when they brought Vikki home from the hospital because Sharon gave Nikki permission to live there.

Yep i remeMber that, but perhaps she sold it after when she patched things up with jack.Why else would vitor have any right to sell a house that does not belong to him.

Darn these writers are at it again!! They are trying to make us beleive something that isn't true again. Yes, Sharon was given the house in her divorce settlement , and also at the end of the year Nicki did ask Sharon if she could move into her old home, and yes Sharon was going to move into the house before her and Jack got back together. No mention of her selling her house to anyone in the past 2 months. IF Victor had bought the house, why would he have to loan JT the money to buy it???

JT is buying the house from Victor. Let's give JT credit, he refused to accept the house as a gift from his father-in-law. JT wants to take care of his family himself. The only way Victor could get JT and Vicky to stay at the ranch was to sell them the house.

That doesn't address the issue that the house belongs to Sharon.

Once Victor got the property in the divorce settlement, he either bought it from Sharon or it reverted back to him if the sale of the house to Sharon wasn't legally binding. I'm not clear about how you can own a house on someone else's land and have the property change hands! Suffice to say, JT and Vicky now own the house, which they are buying from Victor who owns the land.
    There NEVER was a sale of the house to Sharon as it was a gift from Victor to them. She and Nick owned it jointly and she was awarded the entire house in the divorce. You obviously don't know property as it pertains to land and structures. A dear friend I grew up with and her husband just sold a several thousand acre cattle ranch in Wyoming for 12 million dollars,that had been in the family over 100 years as a homestead, and they retained ownership of the homestead structures and main home. The value of a ranch is in the land - not the residence(s)...unless you have a Bill Gates or an Aaron Spelling or a Vanderbilt mansion!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/22 12:00AM
    #35   2008/02/22 02:13AM
    Taps

Quote Touched: Vic didn't say he would ask anybody, which ticked me off. He said why don't you buy Nick & Sharon's house. Don't even bother to ask them if they want to sell! Just stick another knife in, you old condescending, evil baştard! By the way, Sharon got it in the divorce settlement!

Thats what i thought, nick said she could have it. Doesn't that mean sharon has the deed to the house? The tacky house isn't nicks, they should get their own place and let vickie move back there like before in my opinion.

#36   2008/02/22 05:01AM
    zzyzx

Quote divasoapfan: I might be wrong,but I thought the deed to this property (nick & sharon) was given to nick when he was in prison. This was shown not too long ago. Therefore when Nick divorced Sharon he gave this to Sharon so Noah & her could live on this property. Now unless there was something else Vic had in writing,I think this is a blooper.....Vic has no right to sell this property it belongs to Sharon. Am I wrong in thinking like this.please clear this up.

My sentiments exactly. He has also recently offered the house to Vic Jr.

#37   2008/02/22 07:06AM
    suegerry

My way of seeing this.......the writers are also having amnesia......they should go and read the archives of this soap.....then write into the story the right thing........it could be asking for too much......

#38   2008/02/22 07:10AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Taps:
    Quote Touched: Vic didn't say he would ask anybody, which ticked me off. He said why don't you buy Nick & Sharon's house. Don't even bother to ask them if they want to sell! Just stick another knife in, you old condescending, evil baştard! By the way, Sharon got it in the divorce settlement!

Thats what i thought, nick said she could have it. Doesn't that mean sharon has the deed to the house? The tacky house isn't nicks, they should get their own place and let vickie move back there like before in my opinion.

And doesn't look like any of the Newmans are intersted in uprooting Nicks family right now. And besides, Vicky doesn't want the tack house.

#39   2008/02/22 07:55AM
    gommie

??

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list