List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/20 12:21PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 10:32AM, Views: 3407, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2008/02/21 04:57PM
    Re: Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???
    Sunnyflower

Quote Eppy: It may be they are not giving her any consideration, but it sure makes a difference as to whose name is on the deed. Maybe someone should consult with her.

You would think!

#22   2008/02/21 04:59PM
    Eppy

Quote LilyAllen: I read somewhere that sharon sold the house to Victor. I don't see why she would not do it anyways she has no more use for it she now lives in the abott masion, she's found herself and noah a new home!
    Sharon owned it when they brought Vikki home from the hospital because Sharon gave Nikki permission to live there.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/21 05:00PM
    #23   2008/02/21 04:59PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote LilyAllen: I read somewhere that sharon sold the house to Victor. I don't see why she would not do it anyways she has no more use for it she now lives in the abott masion, she's found herself and noah a new home!

She must have because someone would have said something by now about consulting her.

Although it really wasn't that long ago that she was leaving Jack and her Nikki were "roommates".

#24   2008/02/21 05:01PM
    LilyAllen

Quote Eppy:
    Sharon owned it when they brought Vikki home from the hospital because Sharon gave Nikki permission to live there.

Yep i remeMber that, but perhaps she sold it after when she patched things up with jack.Why else would vitor have any right to sell a house that does not belong to him.

#25   2008/02/21 05:57PM
    yrnut

Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote Eppy:

Yep i remeMber that, but perhaps she sold it after when she patched things up with jack.Why else would vitor have any right to sell a house that does not belong to him.

Darn these writers are at it again!! They are trying to make us beleive something that isn't true again. Yes, Sharon was given the house in her divorce settlement , and also at the end of the year Nicki did ask Sharon if she could move into her old home, and yes Sharon was going to move into the house before her and Jack got back together. No mention of her selling her house to anyone in the past 2 months. IF Victor had bought the house, why would he have to loan JT the money to buy it???

#26   2008/02/21 06:04PM
    Eppy

Quote yrnut:
    Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote Eppy:

Darn these writers are at it again!! They are trying to make us beleive something that isn't true again. Yes, Sharon was given the house in her divorce settlement , and also at the end of the year Nicki did ask Sharon if she could move into her old home, and yes Sharon was going to move into the house before her and Jack got back together. No mention of her selling her house to anyone in the past 2 months. IF Victor had bought the house, why would he have to loan JT the money to buy it???
    Thank you for clearing that up.

#27   2008/02/21 06:06PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote sybil717:
    Quote yrnut:
    Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote Eppy:

JT is buying the house from Victor. Let's give JT credit, he refused to accept the house as a gift from his father-in-law. JT wants to take care of his family himself. The only way Victor could get JT and Vicky to stay at the ranch was to sell them the house.

That doesn't address the issue that the house belongs to Sharon.

#28   2008/02/21 06:10PM
    Eppy

I know what!! Lets everybody just grab a torch and go burn the place down and it won't be an issue anymore. Sharon can just go collect the insurance, and JT and Vikki can just go live in the tack house with Nick, Phyllis and Victor Jr. - One big happy family!!

#29   2008/02/21 06:17PM
    gommie

Quote sybil717:
    Quote yrnut:
    Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote Eppy:

JT is buying the house from Victor. Let's give JT credit, he refused to accept the house as a gift from his father-in-law. JT wants to take care of his family himself. The only way Victor could get JT and Vicky to stay at the ranch was to sell them the house.

OMG....Victor never offered to give the house as a gift to Victoria and JT-- he said they could pay him back when they got the money!! that to me is not gifting anything...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list