List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/20 12:21PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 10:32AM, Views: 3247, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2008/02/21 01:27PM
    Re: Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???
    Taps

Victor mumbles when he talks lately, i thought i heard him say to buy nick and sharons house from victor to. I am glad you guys said something, i couldn't believe victor was going to sell sharons house.. lol

#12   2008/02/21 02:41PM
    SndrElkins

Quote suegerry: Goodmorning all.....

Victor said to JT he will asked Sharon if she wanted to sell the house to JT & Victoria......nothing was mentioned about he owning it or taking away from Sharon and Sharon is the only owner of this house.......

Right !!

#13   2008/02/21 02:43PM
    Joey Bronx

Quote suegerry: Goodmorning all.....

Victor said to JT he will asked Sharon if she wanted to sell the house to JT & Victoria......nothing was mentioned about he owning it or taking away from Sharon and Sharon is the only owner of this house.......

Thank you

#14   2008/02/21 03:02PM
    Touched

Vic didn't say he would ask anybody, which ticked me off. He said why don't you buy Nick & Sharon's house. Don't even bother to ask them if they want to sell! Just stick another knife in, you old condescending, evil baştard! By the way, Sharon got it in the divorce settlement!

#15   2008/02/21 03:06PM
    pdames4

Quote Touched: Vic didn't say he would ask anybody, which ticked me off. He said why don't you buy Nick & Sharon's house. Don't even bother to ask them if they want to sell! Just stick another knife in, you old condescending, evil baştard! By the way, Sharon got it in the divorce settlement!

I'm with you on this one! Never heard him say he'd ask anybody.

#16   2008/02/21 04:48PM
    Eppy

Quote sybil717:
    Quote mombear: Victor said he would supply the money to buy the house. He didn't say from whom!!!!!You're making things up.

Victor said he wanted JT and his daughter to have the ranchhouse. Whatever.

Since Victor owns the land, I guess Sharon could have the house airlifted to another location. LOL!
    Sharon OWNS this house. Victor deeded it to Nick before they married. Sharon was awarded the home in their divorce settlement and that was ALL she asked for. Nikki owned the Big house in a settlement from Victor in their previous divorce. Victor owned the ranch - land. You don't have to airlift a home you own if another person owns the land surrounding it - what sense would that make? Victor re-acquired the Big house when Nikki used it as collateral for her NVP loan she borrowed from Victor. It's his again, 'cause she defaulted.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/21 04:51PM
    #17   2008/02/21 04:51PM
    Sunnyflower

Well, it was decided today that Vicky and JT will be moving in to that house. Victoria told Nick about it and asked him if he minded and he said of course not. The talked about how Vicky always wanted that house and Nick teased her how he had it first.

Sharon's name was never brought up and it appears her wishes and/or rights are not even a consideration.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/21 04:52PM
    #18   2008/02/21 04:54PM
    Eppy

It may be they are not giving her any consideration, but it sure makes a difference as to whose name is on the deed. Maybe someone should consult with her.

#19   2008/02/21 04:55PM
    LilyAllen

I read somewhere that sharon sold the house to Victor. I don't see why she would not do it anyways she has no more use for it she now lives in the abott masion, she's found herself and noah a new home!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list