List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???

Started by sybil717 at 2008/02/20 12:21PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 10:32AM, Views: 3370, Replies: 74
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/20 12:44PM
    Re: Spoiler. Did I hear Victor right???
    judy_bo_booty

Quote sybil717: Did Victor offer to sell the ranch house to JT and Vicky?

That was Sharon's house when Nikki owned the proptery. So when Victor acquired the property in the divorce settlement, it seems he either bought the house from Sharon or whatever deal Sharon had with Nikki became null and void when the ranch changed hands. Isn't that the house Nick and Sharon spent their entire marriage in? Interesting.

With Victor, nothing is forever. Not marraige, not property, not jobs. He takes away as fast as he gives. His word is not his honor.

#2   2008/02/20 12:58PM
    Juleszn

From what I remember, the main ranch house is where Victor and Nikki have lived. The cottage is where Nick and Sharon lived. And the tack house is where Nick and Phyllis currently reside.

I do believe that Victor was given back all of his property, including the main house, which he had initially given to Nikki. From a technical standpoint, Victor did earn the money himself to buy the ranch altogether, therefore I suppose it is fair that the property is in his hands again. From an emotional standpoint, it sucks that Nikki had to give her gift back, eventhough they are no longer married.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/20 01:06PM
    #3   2008/02/20 12:59PM
    divasoapfan

I might be wrong,but I thought the deed to this property (nick & sharon) was given to nick when he was in prison. This was shown not too long ago. Therefore when Nick divorced Sharon he gave this to Sharon so Noah & her could live on this property. Now unless there was something else Vic had in writing,I think this is a blooper.....Vic has no right to sell this property it belongs to Sharon. Am I wrong in thinking like this.please clear this up.

#4   2008/02/21 05:26AM
    tnarg77

:) I had started a different thread this am about this same thing. That is nuts...the last time I remember, all of Nick & Sharon's decor, complete with Cassie's 'family' picture were still there as well. Either Victor is on his high horse again, or this is a blooper.

#5   2008/02/21 05:36AM
    mombear

Victor said he would supply the money to buy the house. He didn't say from whom!!!!!You're making things up.

#6   2008/02/21 05:53AM
    suegerry

Goodmorning all.....

Victor said to JT he will asked Sharon if she wanted to sell the house to JT & Victoria......nothing was mentioned about he owning it or taking away from Sharon and Sharon is the only owner of this house.......

#7   2008/02/21 06:41AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote suegerry: Goodmorning all.....

Victor said to JT he will asked Sharon if she wanted to sell the house to JT & Victoria......nothing was mentioned about he owning it or taking away from Sharon and Sharon is the only owner of this house.......

LOL! Somebody's going to go into a str8 panic attack when Nick & Sharon get married again and move back into their home.

#8   2008/02/21 07:00AM
    aym0402

Quote mombear: Victor said he would supply the money to buy the house. He didn't say from whom!!!!!You're making things up.

That happens a lot...some people hear what they want to hear.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list