List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ~Where's ALL the MOD's???~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

~Where's ALL the MOD's???~

Started by xx_Jenn_xx at 2008/02/16 01:09PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 09:46PM, Views: 1740, Replies: 66
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2008/02/27 10:15PM
    Re: ~Where's ALL the MOD's???~
    Uggerly

Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Texas Sunflower: Do u blame them, too many people ruining a thread and not following guidelines... too many topics opened on the same subject....

I.e..Gloria, Pnick,Shick, etc.....

I just wish we could all get along like we used to - just good posting.

I have almost stopped posting here as you just don't get into any bad threads....... JMO

I miss Evan's mom........

No not at all...BUT i KNOW that Chrissi or Candace would step in n jus close threads to solve that crap REAL SOON!

I couldnt be a MOD cuz i would cuss sum of these posters out! LOL

I wish we could jus have CIVIL but debatable posts...we can all agree to disagree w/o chasing our MOD's away!

Good post and thoughts..... right there w/ u....

Me too! I have really enjoyed everyone on this board! I already miss Ev'sMom.. But, we can all agree to disagree without getting mean!! I left GL, for awhile, for that same thing!It's about the soap and the acting! And, we all have favs, so what?That makes it interesting.

#62   2008/02/29 07:01PM
    masked avenger

I posted a thread a few weeks ago and it was taken down. Entitled.."Suggestions to make the site better". I guess the powers they be didn't wanna too hear nothing of it. Oh well, not being negative, but constructive criticizm can only be helpful. At least I think so.

I notice a lot of the men posters don't post anymore, my brother being one of them. I think with anything else, constructive criticizm should be taken with open ears and there should be a willingness to be objective to all's concern. JMO!!

#63   2008/02/29 07:06PM
    gommie

Quote masked avenger: I posted a thread a few weeks ago and it was taken down. Entitled.."Suggestions to make the site better". I guess the powers they be didn't wanna too hear nothing of it. Oh well, not being negative, but constructive criticizm can only be helpful. At least I think so.

I notice a lot of the men posters don't post anymore, my brother being one of them. I think with anything else, constructive criticizm should be taken with open ears and there should be a willingness to be objective to all's concern. JMO!!

Actually I think they are making us a whole new site..the new admin posted last week I think it was about the changes coming..

#64   2008/02/29 09:15PM
    NannaMcBoing...

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote MrShadowsgirl: Hi Jenn.
    you said that right..you are very ciVal and do get along with us all and that's why we enjoy your posts it was nice to see Evsmom again,i hav missed her posts...
    anyhow just sayin hi 2 ya girl

Jenny

thank u Jenny! i didnt think i was being hypocritical, but only tryin to find out where my fave mod's were cuz i jus dont have alot of time to get on here anymore, only mostly at nite/weekends. n i was a lil concerned. if she wants to call me out n say im a 'hypocrite' thatz cool i have been called alot worse! do i care? no not really! i do appreciate ur kind words...n whats funny shes never in any of the debates we have lately so i dont understand how she can say that...itz ALOT different to be in the middle of a heated debate, opposed to getting on the board after every1 is off already...

Thx again! n i enjoy ur posts too gurl!

Only person calling you names is you. I said what you posted was hypocritial, and it was. I dont call names. But I do call have a thing for faulty logic. And I know logic has no place in a post full of emotion.

#65   2008/02/29 09:36PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote NannaMcBoingBoing:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote MrShadowsgirl: Hi Jenn.
    you said that right..you are very ciVal and do get along with us all and that's why we enjoy your posts it was nice to see Evsmom again,i hav missed her posts...
    anyhow just sayin hi 2 ya girl

Jenny

thank u Jenny! i didnt think i was being hypocritical, but only tryin to find out where my fave mod's were cuz i jus dont have alot of time to get on here anymore, only mostly at nite/weekends. n i was a lil concerned. if she wants to call me out n say im a 'hypocrite' thatz cool i have been called alot worse! do i care? no not really! i do appreciate ur kind words...n whats funny shes never in any of the debates we have lately so i dont understand how she can say that...itz ALOT different to be in the middle of a heated debate, opposed to getting on the board after every1 is off already...

Thx again! n i enjoy ur posts too gurl!

Only person calling you names is you. I said what you posted was hypocritial, and it was. I dont call names. But I do call have a thing for faulty logic. And I know logic has no place in a post full of emotion.

'im callin myself names'? WOW ok...'faulty logic' WOW wow..keep insulting me Miss...u may not come rite out and call me STUPID but u have ur lil way of putting it out there...n once again i appreciate that! CHEERS!

#66   2008/02/29 09:40PM
    MrShadowsgirl

You go girl

don't mess with Jenny's...LOL just a lil humor ya'll

#67   2008/02/29 09:46PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Miss Boings,

Stop digging this thread outta the closet jus so u can insult me ok? Move on or else!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list