List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ~Where's ALL the MOD's???~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

~Where's ALL the MOD's???~

Started by xx_Jenn_xx at 2008/02/16 01:09PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 09:46PM, Views: 1917, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2008/02/16 06:34PM
    Re: ~Where's ALL the MOD's???~
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Candace:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Candace: Sabra was from a baby name book and is actually Hebrew in origin - in the book it had an "h" on the end, but I dropped that and made our own! Nice chatting with you guys! I'm going to go soon - Chrissi and I spent the day with Christian LeBlanc and Tonya Lee Williams at her event in Toronto - it was fantastic! But I'm beat...

WOW!!!! LUCKY! I adore CL!

It was nice chattin with u 2! have a relaxin evening..n a great rest of the weekend!

Thanks! Yeah, he was amazing - what a personality! He looked great too - he had just flown in from New Orleans and was tanned. Night!

WOW...i woulda fainted rite there!

Nite!

G'nite ladies..............

Nitey Nite!

#52   2008/02/16 06:35PM
    gommie

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Candace:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Candace: Sabra was from a baby name book and is actually Hebrew in origin - in the book it had an "h" on the end, but I dropped that and made our own! Nice chatting with you guys! I'm going to go soon - Chrissi and I spent the day with Christian LeBlanc and Tonya Lee Williams at her event in Toronto - it was fantastic! But I'm beat...

WOW!!!! LUCKY! I adore CL!

It was nice chattin with u 2! have a relaxin evening..n a great rest of the weekend!

Thanks! Yeah, he was amazing - what a personality! He looked great too - he had just flown in from New Orleans and was tanned. Night!

WOW...i woulda fainted rite there!

Nite!

G'nite ladies..............

Nitey Nite!

#53   2008/02/27 02:12PM
    Evsmom

Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Texas Sunflower: Do u blame them, too many people ruining a thread and not following guidelines... too many topics opened on the same subject....

I.e..Gloria, Pnick,Shick, etc.....

I just wish we could all get along like we used to - just good posting.

I have almost stopped posting here as you just don't get into any bad threads....... JMO

I miss Evan's mom........

No not at all...BUT i KNOW that Chrissi or Candace would step in n jus close threads to solve that crap REAL SOON!

I couldnt be a MOD cuz i would cuss sum of these posters out! LOL

I wish we could jus have CIVIL but debatable posts...we can all agree to disagree w/o chasing our MOD's away!

Good post and thoughts..... right there w/ u....

Ah, shucks! You guys are so sweet! I miss you guys too! It would be nice if everyone could just get along, huh?
    I know this thread is old but I haven't even read the board for a few weeks now so I didn't see it until today. Just wanted to say, "Thanks!"

#54   2008/02/27 08:27PM
    NannaMcBoing...

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

I wish we could jus have CIVIL but debatable posts.

Eh, hate to be the one to point it out, but what you posted is hypocritical. If you wish we could just have "civil but debatable posts", cussing people out aint the way to get there.

I can honestly say there isnt a single time anyone has made me want to cuss just by reading their posts.

#55   2008/02/27 08:50PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote NannaMcBoingBoing:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

I wish we could jus have CIVIL but debatable posts.

Eh, hate to be the one to point it out, but what you posted is hypocritical. If you wish we could just have "civil but debatable posts", cussing people out aint the way to get there.

I can honestly say there isnt a single time anyone has made me want to cuss just by reading their posts.

LMAO!!! I was jus being HONEST about MYSELF not being able to be a MOD n actually complimenting the MODs we have! NOT TRYIN to be "Hypocritical"! Only stating that I MYSELF would probably go off if some1 got nasty with me...I started this thread out of concern cuz i like evsmom n PLC...so IF u wanna call me a HYPOCRITE thats fine.

BTW, u can ask any1 on here...im pretty civil n get along with jus about every1 Miss Boing Boing but i have no problem jumpin rite in a debate n sayin what i need to say....and FYI being civil/debatable posts would be nice, however, if u havent noticed things get a lil crazy around here n heated...nothin wrong with that.

Thanks for calling me out, i appreciate that so much!

#56   2008/02/27 08:52PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Evsmom:
    Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Texas Sunflower: Do u blame them, too many people ruining a thread and not following guidelines... too many topics opened on the same subject....

I.e..Gloria, Pnick,Shick, etc.....

I just wish we could all get along like we used to - just good posting.

I have almost stopped posting here as you just don't get into any bad threads....... JMO

I miss Evan's mom........

No not at all...BUT i KNOW that Chrissi or Candace would step in n jus close threads to solve that crap REAL SOON!

I wish we could jus have CIVIL but debatable posts...we can all agree to disagree w/o chasing our MOD's away!

Good post and thoughts..... right there w/ u....

Ah, shucks! You guys are so sweet! I miss you guys too! It would be nice if everyone could just get along, huh?
    I know this thread is old but I haven't even read the board for a few weeks now so I didn't see it until today. Just wanted to say, "Thanks!"

ur welcome! miss u lotz! but i totally understand u not getting on this board....only takes 'ONE' to ruin things...

hope everything with u is good...email me anytime!

#57   2008/02/27 09:23PM
    MrShadowsgirl

Hi Jenn.
    you said that right..you are very ciVal and do get along with us all and that's why we enjoy your posts it was nice to see Evsmom again,i hav missed her posts...
    anyhow just sayin hi 2 ya girl

Jenny

#58   2008/02/27 09:32PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote MrShadowsgirl: Hi Jenn.
    you said that right..you are very ciVal and do get along with us all and that's why we enjoy your posts it was nice to see Evsmom again,i hav missed her posts...
    anyhow just sayin hi 2 ya girl

Jenny

thank u Jenny! i didnt think i was being hypocritical, but only tryin to find out where my fave mod's were cuz i jus dont have alot of time to get on here anymore, only mostly at nite/weekends. n i was a lil concerned. if she wants to call me out n say im a 'hypocrite' thatz cool i have been called alot worse! do i care? no not really! i do appreciate ur kind words...n whats funny shes never in any of the debates we have lately so i dont understand how she can say that...itz ALOT different to be in the middle of a heated debate, opposed to getting on the board after every1 is off already...

Thx again! n i enjoy ur posts too gurl!

#59   2008/02/27 09:38PM
    MrShadowsgirl

no problem...and dont eVen worry about those kinda peeps..lol...
    theres alwayz going to be one or two who like to be rude or say something and they dont even know what their fricking talking about.... then they neVer come back on and say anything else...pathetic,huh? oh well..
    chat w/ya later

#60   2008/02/27 09:42PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote MrShadowsgirl: no problem...and dont eVen worry about those kinda peeps..lol...
    theres alwayz going to be one or two who like to be rude or say something and they dont even know what their fricking talking about.... then they neVer come back on and say anything else...pathetic,huh? oh well..
    chat w/ya later

ur so rite n thats so true gurl! ttyl!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list