List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ~Where's ALL the MOD's???~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

~Where's ALL the MOD's???~

Started by xx_Jenn_xx at 2008/02/16 01:09PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 09:46PM, Views: 1802, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2008/02/16 06:01PM
    Re: ~Where's ALL the MOD's???~
    gommie

Quote Candace:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Awww 3 Jenn's? Yes...for me my name is Jennifer. I went by Jenni in grade school, than i thought i was a bigshot n started going by Jennifer Now itz jus Jenn

I was jenny in grade school...I was actually called something very unsavory- when I was gong to school my name was unheard of......and my white hair and living in a rock house really made me stand out- ahemmmmmmmmm...anyway...I think after HS I became jennifer-and still am -except online...intersting...

aww LOL...kids in school can be so mean...they use to call me Jenny Picklelo LMAO...like from Happy Days! meannies!

LOL.......that is cute though...loved happy days, I remember jenny too..what was her real name...mine was not so cute...jennifer the little blond haired 'N' word who lives in the rock house- blond hair, blue eyes.....you wonder how they came up with that-- anyway I HATED my name-wanted to be susie, or jane, or janet to mary-anything but jennifer.....

awww thats jus cruel!

They were just jealous LOL..that's what I told myself........None of them had white hair or lived in a rock house..................LOL..............kids.........LOL

I found all the teasing helped build my character, so I named my daughter a 'different' name too - Sabra (say-bra). She is as unique and beautiful as the name!

Beautiful name...........................I love it..

#42   2008/02/16 06:02PM
    gommie

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Candace:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Candace:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Awww 3 Jenn's? Yes...for me my name is Jennifer. I went by Jenni in grade school, than i thought i was a bigshot n started going by Jennifer Now itz jus Jenn

I was jenny in grade school...I was actually called something very unsavory- when I was gong to school my name was unheard of......and my white hair and living in a rock house really made me stand out- ahemmmmmmmmm...anyway...I think after HS I became jennifer-and still am -except online...intersting...

aww LOL...kids in school can be so mean...they use to call me Jenny Picklelo LMAO...like from Happy Days! meannies!

LOL.......that is cute though...loved happy days, I remember jenny too..what was her real name...mine was not so cute...jennifer the little blond haired 'N' word who lives in the rock house- blond hair, blue eyes.....you wonder how they came up with that-- anyway I HATED my name-wanted to be susie, or jane, or janet to mary-anything but jennifer.....

awww thats jus cruel!

They were just jealous LOL..that's what I told myself........None of them had white hair or lived in a rock house..................LOL..............kids.........LOL

I found all the teasing helped build my character, so I named my daughter a 'different' name too - Sabra (say-bra). She is as unique and beautiful as the name!

Thats a pretttty name! n VERY different! love it!

My gurlz names r: Sophia n Samira [Sa-mir-ah]

Wow! I love both of those names - where did you get Samira?

Their Daddy! Itz Moroccan I never knew any1 with that name...n we both decided we loved it! Both Sophia n Samira are names u will hear in Morocco!

I LOVE THEM.... they are unusual yet beautiful..

#43   2008/02/16 06:03PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Candace:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Candace:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:

awww thats jus cruel!

Thats a pretttty name! n VERY different! love it!

My gurlz names r: Sophia n Samira [Sa-mir-ah]

Wow! I love both of those names - where did you get Samira?

Their Daddy! Itz Moroccan I never knew any1 with that name...n we both decided we loved it! Both Sophia n Samira are names u will hear in Morocco!

I LOVE THEM.... they are unusual yet beautiful..

TY!

#44   2008/02/16 06:07PM
    Candace

Sabra was from a baby name book and is actually Hebrew in origin - in the book it had an "h" on the end, but I dropped that and made our own! Nice chatting with you guys! I'm going to go soon - Chrissi and I spent the day with Christian LeBlanc and Tonya Lee Williams at her event in Toronto - it was fantastic! But I'm beat...

#45   2008/02/16 06:12PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Candace: Sabra was from a baby name book and is actually Hebrew in origin - in the book it had an "h" on the end, but I dropped that and made our own! Nice chatting with you guys! I'm going to go soon - Chrissi and I spent the day with Christian LeBlanc and Tonya Lee Williams at her event in Toronto - it was fantastic! But I'm beat...

WOW!!!! LUCKY! I adore CL!

It was nice chattin with u 2! have a relaxin evening..n a great rest of the weekend!

#46   2008/02/16 06:14PM
    PLC02

Quote Candace: Sabra was from a baby name book and is actually Hebrew in origin - in the book it had an "h" on the end, but I dropped that and made our own! Nice chatting with you guys! I'm going to go soon - Chrissi and I spent the day with Christian LeBlanc and Tonya Lee Williams at her event in Toronto - it was fantastic! But I'm beat...

LUCKY!!

#47   2008/02/16 06:14PM
    gommie

Says she as this news slides smoothly off her lips as though it were nothing......

How Fun..............wow!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/16 06:15PM
    #48   2008/02/16 06:14PM
    Candace

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

It was nice chattin with u 2! have a relaxin evening..n a great rest of the weekend!

Thanks! Yeah, he was amazing - what a personality! He looked great too - he had just flown in from New Orleans and was tanned. Night!

#49   2008/02/16 06:16PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Candace:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Thanks! Yeah, he was amazing - what a personality! He looked great too - he had just flown in from New Orleans and was tanned. Night!

WOW...i woulda fainted rite there!

Nite!

#50   2008/02/16 06:26PM
    gommie

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Candace:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

WOW...i woulda fainted rite there!

Nite!

G'nite ladies..............

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list