List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ~Where's ALL the MOD's???~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

~Where's ALL the MOD's???~

Started by xx_Jenn_xx at 2008/02/16 01:09PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 09:46PM, Views: 1859, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2008/02/16 05:51PM
    Re: ~Where's ALL the MOD's???~
    gommie

Quote Candace:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Awww 3 Jenn's? Yes...for me my name is Jennifer. I went by Jenni in grade school, than i thought i was a bigshot n started going by Jennifer Now itz jus Jenn

I was jenny in grade school...I was actually called something very unsavory- when I was gong to school my name was unheard of......and my white hair and living in a rock house really made me stand out- ahemmmmmmmmm...anyway...I think after HS I became jennifer-and still am -except online...intersting...

aww LOL...kids in school can be so mean...they use to call me Jenny Picklelo LMAO...like from Happy Days! meannies!

LOL.......that is cute though...loved happy days, I remember jenny too..what was her real name...mine was not so cute...jennifer the little blond haired 'N' word who lives in the rock house- blond hair, blue eyes.....you wonder how they came up with that-- anyway I HATED my name-wanted to be susie, or jane, or janet to mary-anything but jennifer.....

Oh c'mon! Try having the name Candi in grade school! Can you imagine the variations?! LOL! Candy bar, candy apple, candy a*s, candy cane, bon bon.......

Get this....My friends last name was Cotton...her first name Candy...

#32   2008/02/16 05:52PM
    Candace

Quote gommie:
    Quote Candace:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Awww 3 Jenn's? Yes...for me my name is Jennifer. I went by Jenni in grade school, than i thought i was a bigshot n started going by Jennifer Now itz jus Jenn

I was jenny in grade school...I was actually called something very unsavory- when I was gong to school my name was unheard of......and my white hair and living in a rock house really made me stand out- ahemmmmmmmmm...anyway...I think after HS I became jennifer-and still am -except online...intersting...

aww LOL...kids in school can be so mean...they use to call me Jenny Picklelo LMAO...like from Happy Days! meannies!

LOL.......that is cute though...loved happy days, I remember jenny too..what was her real name...mine was not so cute...jennifer the little blond haired 'N' word who lives in the rock house- blond hair, blue eyes.....you wonder how they came up with that-- anyway I HATED my name-wanted to be susie, or jane, or janet to mary-anything but jennifer.....

Oh c'mon! Try having the name Candi in grade school! Can you imagine the variations?! LOL! Candy bar, candy apple, candy a*s, candy cane, bon bon.......

That would suck! LOL!!! Too funny though!

#33   2008/02/16 05:52PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Candace:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:

LOL! I alwayz liked the name Candy! I woulda been...Yeah, my names Candy...cuz im so sweet baby!

#34   2008/02/16 05:52PM
    gommie

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:

awww thats jus cruel!

They were just jealous LOL..that's what I told myself........None of them had white hair or lived in a rock house..................LOL..............kids.........LOL

#35   2008/02/16 05:54PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote gommie:
    Quote Candace:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:

LOL! uh uh! how FUNNY! but i love it! I woulda gone by C.C.

#36   2008/02/16 05:54PM
    Candace

Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:

awww thats jus cruel!

They were just jealous LOL..that's what I told myself........None of them had white hair or lived in a rock house..................LOL..............kids.........LOL

I found all the teasing helped build my character, so I named my daughter a 'different' name too - Sabra (say-bra). She is as unique and beautiful as the name!

#37   2008/02/16 05:56PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Candace:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:

awww thats jus cruel!

I found all the teasing helped build my character, so I named my daughter a 'different' name too - Sabra (say-bra). She is as unique and beautiful as the name!

Thats a pretttty name! n VERY different! love it!

My gurlz names r: Sophia n Samira [Sa-mir-ah]

#38   2008/02/16 05:57PM
    Candace

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Candace:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:

awww thats jus cruel!

Wow! I love both of those names - where did you get Samira?

#39   2008/02/16 06:00PM
    gommie

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Candace:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:

LOL! uh uh! how FUNNY! but i love it! I woulda gone by C.C.

LOL..in the old days initials were unheard of I think....except for boys of course..

#40   2008/02/16 06:00PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Candace:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Candace:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:

awww thats jus cruel!

Wow! I love both of those names - where did you get Samira?

Their Daddy! Itz Moroccan I never knew any1 with that name...n we both decided we loved it! Both Sophia n Samira are names u will hear in Morocco!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list