List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ~Where's ALL the MOD's???~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

~Where's ALL the MOD's???~

Started by xx_Jenn_xx at 2008/02/16 01:09PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 09:46PM, Views: 1786, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2008/02/16 05:36PM
    Re: ~Where's ALL the MOD's???~
    MrShadowsgirl

Gommie..
    nope actually my parent's named me only Jenny...lol i know..i know...why? they just wanted Jenny and not Jennifer...

#22   2008/02/16 05:36PM
    Candace

Quote gommie:
    Quote Candace: We're actually looking for more volunteer mods right now, so if any of you are interested let Chrissi know through email - just hit the contact button!

It's not an easy job - you really have to be able to be er...diplomatic and be able to let criticism roll off. If you get hurt feelings easily or lash out when frustrated or challenged, it's probably not the ideal position for you!

However, if you think you can be fair, and really care about the board (and have some time to give), definitely let us know!

XO
    Candace

Can we ask exactly who is left of the Mods...? we know that evesmom quit..what about pdames, is she still a mod-- ? seems like not many are left....and no thank ya..I wouldn't touch it with a ten footer.......we know it is a tough non paying job...

Sure you can ask! Pdames has been doing a great job as has ploc2. We also have sutherngirl and jeeze...having trouble remembering which ones are here and which ones are on B&B.. Evsmom is the only one that isn't moderating anymore as far as I know. Chrissi actually is in charge of all that so....

#23   2008/02/16 05:36PM
    PLC02

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: ......jus wondering

I miss PLC...and where's Evsmom? I noticed last time she didnt have the 'moderator' sign under her avvy

~Any1 know

Been missing you guys too! I've got Biochemistry right now, so I've been studying, but I'm still here checking on things!

#24   2008/02/16 05:38PM
    gommie

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Awww 3 Jenn's? Yes...for me my name is Jennifer. I went by Jenni in grade school, than i thought i was a bigshot n started going by Jennifer Now itz jus Jenn

I was jenny in grade school...I was actually called something very unsavory- when I was gong to school my name was unheard of......and my white hair and living in a rock house really made me stand out- ahemmmmmmmmm...anyway...I think after HS I became jennifer-and still am -except online...intersting...

#25   2008/02/16 05:39PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote PLC02:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: ......jus wondering

I miss PLC...and where's Evsmom? I noticed last time she didnt have the 'moderator' sign under her avvy

~Any1 know

Been missing you guys too! I've got Biochemistry right now, so I've been studying, but I'm still here checking on things!

Awww ok! well itz great to know ur still here!

#26   2008/02/16 05:40PM
    gommie

Quote Candace:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Candace: We're actually looking for more volunteer mods right now, so if any of you are interested let Chrissi know through email - just hit the contact button!

It's not an easy job - you really have to be able to be er...diplomatic and be able to let criticism roll off. If you get hurt feelings easily or lash out when frustrated or challenged, it's probably not the ideal position for you!

However, if you think you can be fair, and really care about the board (and have some time to give), definitely let us know!

XO
    Candace

Can we ask exactly who is left of the Mods...? we know that evesmom quit..what about pdames, is she still a mod-- ? seems like not many are left....and no thank ya..I wouldn't touch it with a ten footer.......we know it is a tough non paying job...

Sure you can ask! Pdames has been doing a great job as has ploc2. We also have sutherngirl and jeeze...having trouble remembering which ones are here and which ones are on B&B.. Evsmom is the only one that isn't moderating anymore as far as I know. Chrissi actually is in charge of all that so....

Thanks...so they mod both places...? boy when I first came here there were a lot of mods...ah yes, sutherngirl..forgot her..sorry..

#27   2008/02/16 05:41PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Awww 3 Jenn's? Yes...for me my name is Jennifer. I went by Jenni in grade school, than i thought i was a bigshot n started going by Jennifer Now itz jus Jenn

I was jenny in grade school...I was actually called something very unsavory- when I was gong to school my name was unheard of......and my white hair and living in a rock house really made me stand out- ahemmmmmmmmm...anyway...I think after HS I became jennifer-and still am -except online...intersting...

aww LOL...kids in school can be so mean...they use to call me Jenny Picklelo LMAO...like from Happy Days! meannies!

#28   2008/02/16 05:45PM
    gommie

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:

aww LOL...kids in school can be so mean...they use to call me Jenny Picklelo LMAO...like from Happy Days! meannies!

LOL.......that is cute though...loved happy days, I remember jenny too..what was her real name...mine was not so cute...jennifer the little blond haired 'N' word who lives in the rock house- blond hair, blue eyes.....you wonder how they came up with that-- anyway I HATED my name-wanted to be susie, or jane, or janet to mary-anything but jennifer.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/16 05:45PM
    #29   2008/02/16 05:48PM
    Candace

Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:

LOL.......that is cute though...loved happy days, I remember jenny too..what was her real name...mine was not so cute...jennifer the little blond haired 'N' word who lives in the rock house- blond hair, blue eyes.....you wonder how they came up with that-- anyway I HATED my name-wanted to be susie, or jane, or janet to mary-anything but jennifer.....

Oh c'mon! Try having the name Candi in grade school! Can you imagine the variations?! LOL! Candy bar, candy apple, candy a*s, candy cane, bon bon.......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/16 05:49PM
    #30   2008/02/16 05:49PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:

awww thats jus cruel!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list